I am a previous Android user (HTC One), recently before the HTC One I did have the iPhone 5.

I recently made the switch to the Blackberry z10, had it for one or two weeks. I am thoroughly impressed!!!

Blackberry App World: So yeah it doesn't have the hottest apps like Instagram, Vine, Google Maps, but with Android Sideloading apps to this phone, they work just as well. (Sideloadingg is extremely easy using the Google Chrome)

The Blackberry Hub: To sum this up, wow, just wow! This was the hottest selling feature for me. What other smartphone has all your Facebook, Twitter, Messaging, Email, all in the same app? None. Yeah there is a notification center, but they doesn't do the job. Reply to any message, post to twitter, without having to open up each individual app!

The Camera: Doesn't have the big features like Panaromatic shots, but I am sure with an update this will be fixed. The phone takes very good HD photos using the 8.0MP camera. My favorite part about the camera is time shift! How many times have you taking a group shot and everyone but one person looks good, and they're like "No I look bad Retake" time shift eliminates the hassle of a second photo, tap the person face and choose which one they look the best in! Cool feature no other phone has!

Navigating the phone: With no home button I was a tad scheptical. But the swipe up function works very well, haven't noticed any problems, and the swipe up and right gesture takes you the Blackberry Hub allowing your to peek and few all notifications without closing the app!

I am very impressed with the Blackberry 10 interface, this phone can definitely come out on top! Huge improvements from the Storm, Torch, and curve. Using any other blackberry device and switching to this one really makes you think, "Hey, Blackberry is a new improved phone, heck they might as well rename the Phone!" I am now a 'Blackberry Fan boy', if that is the correct term...

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 07:13 PM
    Forgot to mention the performance of this device, this device is on par when compared to the iPhone 5, never lagging, and hey! The Blackberry actually has multitasking, which would make you think it would slow the phone, but nope that isn't the case at all, the phone runs very smoothly.

Oh yeah! The keyboard is amazing, fantastic typing experience!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 07:16 PM
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your new Z10!

Just a curiosity, anything you miss about your old android? Bigger screen? Etc.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 07:20 PM
    Well, since having the HTC One I miss the excellent low light photo taking, and the HTC Boom Sound! One cool thing Blackberry should add, they need a page for widgets, that would be very useful.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 07:22 PM
    The hub really is awesome and hard for people to understand how useful it is until they try it. It is the most important part of the phone for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:27 PM
    This guy is a positive troll. I don't believe his story. Too good to be true...

Posted via
    beryfan likes this.
    06-25-13 08:36 PM

Posted via
    Yah because this scenario I'd utterly impossible to imagine.....

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:46 PM

Posted via
    That's exactly what I think about my Z10 every day, but it continues to amaze me.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:53 PM

Posted via

It sounds more like an advertisement than a user review.

Edited for auto correct.
    06-25-13 09:01 PM
    If you are interested in panorama shots, you might want to check out the 360 app in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    BB_Junky and stevepar like this.
    06-25-13 09:14 PM
    Okay, I am a troll, how? I got the iPhone 5, and my cousin wanted the iPhone 5, and i was like I want to try the HTC One, so I paid and bought her upgrade, then sold my HTC One on eBay.

Yup, trolling.
    New Blackberry 10 user review!! Previous Android User-img_00000218.png

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:18 PM
    I'm glad you are enjoying it as much as I do. The best part is this is just the beginning, the ground floor. Imagine how awesome it will be by the time we get to the penthouse

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 likes this.
    06-25-13 09:23 PM
    Glad to see you here, folks are pretty leary of everyone, hell I got called called a troll on my first post on this account (lost my old account log in). I was posting that I was having issues with the z10 just after the Canadian launch with the volume. Got called a troll...low and behold others were having the same problem too and it was tied to connecting to blue tooth in the car. Nevertheless, I don't think you are getting the true Crackberry experience unless you are called a troll at least once.

Welcome, and enjoy the device....it kicks @ss!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Carjackd; 06-26-13 at 11:31 PM.
    scorepion and BB_Junky like this.
    06-25-13 09:24 PM
    Great post and sums up my experience as well coming from a bold9900 and the iPhone too.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:41 PM
    Welcome!
    I feel the exact same way about my zeddy10!
    06-25-13 09:41 PM
    It is good phone indeed. More quality apps are coming every week.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:56 PM

Posted via
    LOL, nah it's possible. I hear very similar response from clients that test out the Z10 or make the switch, as well as many of us previous BB users! Congrats DavidDossenback and thanks for your input.
    06-25-13 10:02 PM

It sounds more like an advertisement than a user review.

Edited for auto correct.
    Funny how many users gush like that, isn't it? Maybe Thor was on to something the other day when he talked about how pleased he was that users were the best advertising.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 10:10 PM
    welcome to the club...!!!!
    06-25-13 11:39 PM
    Welcome to crackberry and the z10 good to hear you're enjoying your device so far.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    06-25-13 11:49 PM
    Okay, I am a troll, how? I got the iPhone 5, and my cousin wanted the iPhone 5, and i was like I want to try the HTC One, so I paid and bought her upgrade, then sold my HTC One on eBay.

Yup, trolling.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000218.png 
Views:	1347 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	176021

Posted via CB10
    Made them look stupid as ****, good job OP.
    I hope you're loving the Z10, you won't regret the move!
    06-25-13 11:59 PM
    I'm so spoilt by multi tasking when I use my I pad now, I find myself constantly trying to swipe in and out to do different things but obviously it is not as easy there...

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 12:10 AM
    I am a previous Android user (HTC One), recently before the HTC One I did have the iPhone 5.

I recently made the switch to the Blackberry z10, had it for one or two weeks. I am thoroughly impressed!!!

Blackberry App World: So yeah it doesn't have the hottest apps like Instagram, Vine, Google Maps, but with Android Sideloading apps to this phone, they work just as well. (Sideloadingg is extremely easy using the Google Chrome)

The Blackberry Hub: To sum this up, wow, just wow! This was the hottest selling feature for me. What other smartphone has all your Facebook, Twitter, Messaging, Email, all in the same app? None. Yeah there is a notification center, but they doesn't do the job. Reply to any message, post to twitter, without having to open up each individual app!

The Camera: Doesn't have the big features like Panaromatic shots, but I am sure with an update this will be fixed. The phone takes very good HD photos using the 8.0MP camera. My favorite part about the camera is time shift! How many times have you taking a group shot and everyone but one person looks good, and they're like "No I look bad Retake" time shift eliminates the hassle of a second photo, tap the person face and choose which one they look the best in! Cool feature no other phone has!

Navigating the phone: With no home button I was a tad scheptical. But the swipe up function works very well, haven't noticed any problems, and the swipe up and right gesture takes you the Blackberry Hub allowing your to peek and few all notifications without closing the app!

I am very impressed with the Blackberry 10 interface, this phone can definitely come out on top! Huge improvements from the Storm, Torch, and curve. Using any other blackberry device and switching to this one really makes you think, "Hey, Blackberry is a new improved phone, heck they might as well rename the Phone!" I am now a 'Blackberry Fan boy', if that is the correct term...

Posted via CB10
    As a current HTC One user and previous Z10 user for close to 2 months .. I call BS.. You can like the phone and not false advertise. Z10 is honestly a good phone if you do not need much out of your phone

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Douken likes this.
    06-26-13 12:40 AM

Yup, trolling.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000218.png 
Views:	1347 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	176021

Posted via CB10
    The fact that you have that screen shot doesn't prove anything. It could be from someone else, it could be from the Internet. Who knows...

With your evidence logic; If your life was at stake on a trial, you would be dead by now.

Try again.

Posted via
    Scubasprite likes this.
    06-26-13 02:16 AM
    Okay. You clearly have never used or held a z10. It is an outstanding phone, I simply love this device, it is on par with the HTC One, however, the One has better sound, and low light photo taking, which Is the ONE's top selling feature.

Don't hate on Blackberry 10, if you never used it.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:15 AM
48 12