I just bought my first BB - a Z10. My previous smartphones had a text option next to a contact so I could either call or text that person. Since I know of no person who has a BB - BB Messenger is out for my friends.

How can I text easily with my imported contacts through normal text messaging?

One last question: how do I delete more than one email at a time in the hub? I use outlook.com mail, contacts, calendar... and synced perfectly. But I get a heck of a lot of email - and deleting one at a time is a pain.

Thanks in advance.
    03-27-13 10:34 PM
    Text messaging I can't help with.
    If you hold down on the screen until the context menu appears, you can choose to select multiple emails then delete them.
    03-27-13 10:37 PM
    1) Text from within the Hub. Just click Compose and then select Text Messages

2) Click on an email and hold until the side menu appears. Then click Select More (icon looks like a white square with a check mark inside). This will then allow you to select multiple emails.
    03-27-13 10:47 PM
    1) Text from within the Hub. Just click Compose and then select Text Messages

2) Click on an email and hold until the side menu appears. Then click Select More (icon looks like a white square with a check mark inside). This will then allow you to select multiple emails.
    As above.....

Or you can find a contact long press on their name and a new menu should come up giving you the option to email or text them etc.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-27-13 10:53 PM
    Or... You can click on the "text messages" icon and select compose, start typing the persons name or phone number.
    03-27-13 11:01 PM
    Thank you all!
    03-27-13 11:02 PM