I'm a consider myself a loyalist. I love my BB. Sure, I may have temporarily wandered in the past. I have owned an iPhone and if we're being honest I still use an iPad occcasionally. But through and through, I am proudly part of the BB Nation. I have spent the last few weeks, like many of you, excited about the prospect of what the Z10 will bring. What it will be like to use, to hold, to work with and enjoy. We all read the leaks, we've all seen the vids - I'm sure many watched the unveiling. After consuming it all, if you're anything like me, you never lost the excitement. I"m presently waiting for my white Z10 to arrive. Here's the thing... I know that I'll "like" it, however there has been something in the back of my mind. Something that nagged at me. It was this; Will I truly enjoy the user experience? Will I like working with the phone.

And now I can honestly say yes, Yes I will indeed love it.

I'm sure plenty of you have seen these demo videos on BB's YouTube channel, however I spent some time last night watching them all. Every single one. All 15... Even the dry BB ID one... and put plainly, the Z10, the functionality, the ease-of-use and the intuitiveness of the OS is remarkable. I'm now more excited than ever. I encourage everyone, including the skeptics out there to watch these videos. I think that you'll change your tune... maybe not completely, but probably at least a bit.

http://demos.blackberry.com/blackber...gen/index.html

Congrats BlackBerry on an outstanding job. I look forward to our long future together, sorry I ever doubted you.
    Last edited by dscsayers; 02-01-13 at 10:55 AM. Reason: New link
    MoolahMitch likes this.
    02-01-13 10:02 AM
    Playlist worked at first, but now showing "Private"???
    02-01-13 10:15 AM
    It seems they have removed the playlist... Not sure why. It can still be accessed through the BB page

BlackBerry Z10 Support - How To Demo BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Help 101
    02-01-13 10:54 AM
    It seems they have removed the playlist... Not sure why. It can still be accessed through the BB page

BlackBerry Z10 Support - How To Demo BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Help 101
    It's back again now, at least it is on mine.
    02-01-13 01:27 PM
    I changed the link. Any way, it's a great set of vid....
    02-02-13 07:45 AM