Yup, the one good thing about the US launch being later is that gives time for the big name apps to be available on day 1
    That's why I've never has a problem with the fact that I'm on contract until the fall. Everyone else gets to be the guinea pigs for the OS and wait on the apps. Everything should be ironed out before the day I have the phone in-hand.
    01-31-13 05:39 PM
    sweeeeeeet
    01-31-13 06:54 PM
    I just asked a rep too, and this is what they said:

"Thank you for you for your patience! So in the past, Blackberry hasn't supported Netflix because of some platform issues. We have been working with them to get things working, we just don't have an ETA yet on it though. With all the excitement with the new phone coming out, the engineers are working hard to get Netflix on it so our Blackberry members can enjoy it! What I can definitely do is drive this chat so they are aware of the demand, if you like? Also I would check out this information that was posted a day ago. Click Here Go ahead and take a look at this article. Seems we are in talks to develop an app that supports Blackberry 10."

The link was to a BGR article :P, so I decided to just exclude the link.
    01-31-13 07:44 PM
    Believe it when I see it. Sorry for the negativity, but after the Playbook and being a early adopter promised native android support along with all the other broken promises. I have moved on to WP8. I will never be a early adopter of Blackberry ever again.. Once burned. I still LOVE blackberry don't get me wrong, but won't ever believe a word they say until its embedded in stone! No ecosystem, no dice. Not being able to deliver after almost two years is inexcusable. Like I said, don't hold your breath.
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express
    02-01-13 12:01 AM
    Has anyone actually tried to use Netflix via the browser on their Z10? Maybe it already works that way?
    02-01-13 12:35 AM
    Netflix app is so much ind emand.. and if you think from a developer's perspective, it is so easy to make one. I mean it is not that it is some highly animated 3D game or a complicated office app. They just need to make an app with 5-6 screen (main catalog, login, subscription, search, and video playing window) and put it together.. I do not see a reason Netflix will make such a big deal out of it. I think it will come soon..
    02-01-13 01:45 AM
    Has anyone actually tried to use Netflix via the browser on their Z10? Maybe it already works that way?
    Doubtful.

To my knowledge, no BlackBerry runs Silverlight, which is what the Netflix web player uses.
    02-01-13 12:19 PM
    That's too bad - it would be great if the the Z(ed)10 could run Netflix without an app.
    02-02-13 12:36 AM
    Yep and aliens are developing an app that will allow BB users to control the minds of iOS and Android users through their phones. Netflix will say anything to keep a customer happy and the subscription base bringing in money. Just like any other corporation/company, including BB. Believe it when you are actually using it on a BB10 device.
    02-02-13 12:49 AM
    More high profile apps can nay be a good thing. This is a big deal if / when it happens.
    02-02-13 12:50 AM
    Awesome! I don't use Netflix because it blows donkey d*** here in Canada, but a lot of people like it, and the point is to have Blackberry sell lots of phones... this would sure add to the tally.
    Use www.unblock-us.com and you'll get the American Netflix as well as every site in the world working for you. Ive been using it for about a year now and very happy with it. It's only $5 a month and it's super easy to setup with your router. Then any device that connects to it will work instantly. Hope this helps
    02-02-13 01:09 AM
    Use Unblock Us - smarter faster VPN and you'll get the American Netflix as well as every site in the world working for you. Ive been using it for about a year now and very happy with it. It's only $5 a month and it's super easy to setup with your router. Then any device that connects to it will work instantly. Hope this helps
    Why would you not just use a regular vpn service?
    02-02-13 03:19 AM
    Why would you not just use a regular vpn service?
    Such as?
    02-02-13 03:34 AM
    Great post, nice that you screen cap and shared it. It's proof.
    02-02-13 04:04 AM
    I will definitely use the app if it comes, but if it doesn't, it won't stop me from getting the z10 and q10
    02-02-13 02:20 PM
    As said before, Netflix representatives, or any company for that matter.
    Usually know nothing, this person however seems somewhat knowledgeable on the topic.
    02-02-13 02:24 PM
    Guys just to make things clear, Skype will come to Z10 but is not available yet on Z10. I thought they said in launch that it was already in BB world but to my surprise I was unable to find WhatsApp or Skype in BB world yet
    02-02-13 03:58 PM
42 12