Netflix 3.16 works really well on my Z10 and I think it's the latest to do so on BB10. But the screen display is always just that bit too dark: daytime scenes come across as early evening, and evening or nighttime scenes are sometimes barely distinguishable. Brightening the default screen in Settings > Display > Brightness has no effect. Has anybody with a similar experience found a cure? I do not have the same problem with BBC iPlayer movies or YouTube videos.
    Think this might be a BB10 issue not just Z10, but for the moment will post here. Thanks for any advice!

Via my  BlackBerry Z10 ultraphone
    12-16-20 11:28 PM
    Netflix 3.16 works really well on my Z10 and I think it's the latest to do so on BB10. But the screen display is always just that bit too dark: daytime scenes come across as early evening, and evening or nighttime scenes are sometimes barely distinguishable. Brightening the default screen in Settings > Display > Brightness has no effect. Has anybody with a similar experience found a cure? I do not have the same problem with BBC iPlayer movies or YouTube videos.
    Think this might be a BB10 issue not just Z10, but for the moment will post here. Thanks for any advice!

Works well here to adjust brightness a bit, both on z30 and Passport!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-20 12:44 AM
    How do I get the netflix apk onto my OG Passport?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-20 08:02 PM
    Just search on Netflix 3.16.3 apk should do it. Lots of APR sources. I use build 5294 but only because I haven't tried any of

12-19-20 09:35 PM
    Sorry pressed <Post> by mistake. I haven't tried higher builds just because I know at some point it will break and I'm not interested enough in the limiting value to put up with that happening. Once loaded the Passport is a bit of a pain because of the "options" for screen size it provides but you'll get there. The Z10's screen is just perfect, by the way!

12-19-20 09:40 PM