It would be in great interest for all Blackberry users to contact developers, and politely request apps. It would be even better if Blackberry, would make a Web page with the APPS we are interested in getting on our Blackberry 10 devices.

What developers need to realize Blackberry 10 has so much potential! Great High Resolution Display (Netflix) Great photo and video capturing (YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr)
    You are preaching to the choir....
    06-20-13 10:49 PM
    Just side load it, Instagram..
    I did and it works great! Only took about 5 minutes to load.

Pasted with my BlackBerry!
    06-20-13 10:52 PM
    As a long time blackberry user since three years ago, I switched to the iPhone, Went to the Android, to the Windows, those platforms are okay. Making the switch to the Blackberry Z10 I was greatly disappointed, there isn't 1/4 of the APP selection as Android, or the iPhone... Blackberry is a business pointed device, yet, there is no PayPal app, nor eBay (Not Native).

As a blackberry community I suppose we hit eBay, Netflix, Instagram, Vine, and Paypal.. With requests.. Flood their forums, blow up their Facebook pages, even Tweet to them!

Blackberry, if you want to be on top, or even the third OS, you need the apps!

Posted via CB10
    You're right that BlackBerry is a business oriented device, but what do you expect? Those companies are bearish blackberry and bullish Apple.

Sent from my iPhone4S after my Z10 took a trip in the bowl
    06-21-13 12:20 AM
    Ya we do. Try finding a rare car part without ebay...

Posted via CB10
    I was being sarcastic. I probably buy 95% of my car parts from eBay.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 12:54 AM
    It took Android 2years to get Instagram.. BB10 launched March?

Besides.. aren't all these apps already on the BB10?

In fact in a month or so Android 4.2 on BB10 will even get you the latest Instagram.. why beg?

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 01:11 AM
    I got the paypal app on my i Pad 3 and i don't need this crap app on my Z10, the Browser is so much better... ( for paypal )
    06-21-13 01:25 AM
    Here's what I say, you want these apps on BB10....then you need to create a petition! We?ll all sign it and then you'll have one unified voice. Emailing independently doesn?t have the same effect as if you were to have several thousand signatures asking for a native BB10 app.

When you document something, it becomes undeniable!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10

How do you suppose we go by setting up an online petition?

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 11:20 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD