I am looking to get an unlocked white Z10 to work on at&t late. I found a rogers unlocked z10 but the specs are not matching up for a rogers Z10. I have contacted the website but haven't heard back from them yet. Has anyone one bought from Negri or know if these are legit phones from rogers
    ortizjj likes this.
    05-08-13 08:07 AM
    I am looking to get an unlocked white Z10 to work on at&t late. I found a rogers unlocked z10 but the specs are not matching up for a rogers Z10. I have contacted the website but haven't heard back from them yet. Has anyone one bought from Negri or know if these are legit phones from rogers
    +1
    05-08-13 08:12 AM
    I've bought from Negri before, they are legit. A lot of tech sites actually buy some of their units from them too for review. They also have good customer service and return policy if you're not satisfied.

I bought an unlocked Nokia Lumia from them and it came brand new/sealed in box. No issues.
    05-08-13 08:33 AM
    Although I don't recommend paying so much for an unlocked z10 since it will cost upwards of $650-700. Might as well just buy it from AT&T with the carrier discount on contract, even though they only sell black.
    05-08-13 08:35 AM
    I bought my white Zed from them.
    05-08-13 08:36 AM
    I bought my white Zed from them.
    What stl 100 model did they ship to you? They said the Rogers they have for sale are stl100-3 so I bought one I hope it works out
    05-08-13 03:09 PM
    I got the -3
    Works fine dealing with them was a seamless experience.
    05-08-13 03:21 PM