I'm hoping some has had this issue and found a solution. I had a problem with my BB batteries about 3 weeks ago. For some reason one wouldn't hold too much of a charge apparently. It would cause the phone to restart during the start up boot. For some reason the phone wouldn't stay off to charge, I guess once there's enough of a charge it would turn back on automatically but then die. Well I guess from the screen being on all night it did something to it because its got almost a negatized look to it. White shows up ok, but dark colors do not and its hard to look at it in the sunlight. I thought it was the screen, but I got a replacement and its still the same. Any ideas out there?
    01-25-16 07:51 AM
    What did you replace, the battery? Perhaps there is something else wrong with the device? Try running a diagnostic on it....

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/27226887
    01-25-16 08:18 AM
    Both the screen and batteries.
    01-25-16 11:58 AM
    Have you ever heard the expression throwing good money after bad? There comes a point where you just have to accept that the device is beyond reasonable repair and it's time to replace. Perhaps a used a Z30, or BB Leap could suit your needs? Or maybe it's time to try a Passport, Classic, or even Priv?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-25-16 12:06 PM
    I did use the virtual expert. The colors come up there, they may be off a bit but I can see red when my background doesn't show up as red.

Yea that's what I'm thinking. I figured the issue was the screen or backlight, must be the main board. I'm probability going to go to the Z30. I just want to make sure I can migrate all the data over and make it seemless.
    01-25-16 12:12 PM
    Sounds like the device works enough to make a complete back up with Link

Do that ASAP!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-25-16 12:21 PM