Ok so here's my situation: (my carrier is T-Mobile USA) A few months ago I dropped my Z10 and the screen cracked. I got it replaced through T-Mobile's insurance service. When I got the phone, at first it seemed to work fine. However with time I've been noticing a lot of issues. Here are most of them:

- Even after opening a text, it's still marked unread (so I have to click on "Mark as read" for most texts)
    - When clicking on unread texts to read them, it takes awhile until the content of the text appears (around 15 seconds)
    - A lot of times when I click the Telephone icon (to make a call for instance), it only stays on the "Calls" tab; it doesn't move when I click on the "Contacts" or "Dial Pad" tabs. (This can become frustrating when you need to make a call to someone that isn't in your contact list)
    - Most of the time when I have a missed call, even after viewing the calls tab, the missed call icon notification doesn't go away.

I know these might seem like minor issues, but they become annoying when you have to deal with them every day. So my question is, should I get this Z10 replaced again? Or should I just reset it to factory settings and reinstall the 10.1 OS? Any advice would be appreciated, Thank you.
    11-24-13 09:29 PM
    I'd just install the new 10.2.1 leak. What do you got to lose?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 09:35 PM
    That is true, I can see them getting annoying. They're all software issued though. Most of the time and simple OS reload will solve it. Or if you're willing, try the leaks and wreak some nice features.
    Reloading the OS doesn't take too long either minus the back up process which does take time.
    11-24-13 09:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm seriously considering installing a leak but I don't know how to do it or what the latest leak is :/
    11-24-13 10:39 PM
    That is true, I can see them getting annoying. They're all software issued though. Most of the time and simple OS reload will solve it. Or if you're willing, try the leaks and wreak some nice features.
    Reloading the OS doesn't take too long either minus the back up process which does take time.
    Yeah I'm going to try that first to see if it works. Thanks!
    11-24-13 10:40 PM
    Try make a security wipe and don't restore your backup, if you need a backup try Fire Chest app, with the security wipe you can try to see if that slice the problem an then try to make an upgrade

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 11:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wifi-calling.
    11-25-13 07:49 AM
    Try make a security wipe and don't restore your backup, if you need a backup try Fire Chest app, with the security wipe you can try to see if that slice the problem an then try to make an upgrade

Posted via CB10
    Can't I just do the back up via Blackberry Link instead of Fire Chest app??
    11-25-13 03:49 PM
    Wifi-calling.
    Yeah that also came to mind when I was thinking about installing the leak.
    11-25-13 03:49 PM
    Yeah that also came to mind when I was thinking about installing the leak.
    Sucks.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:11 AM
    Can't I just do the back up via Blackberry Link instead of Fire Chest app??
    You can do a BlackBerry Link backup, but lots of friends here had issues when restoring their backups

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 06:01 AM