Unfortunately Crackberry no longer provides this service, also, the one that was referred to in some forums "Berry review", after paying, has come back and said they are unable to get my unlock codes. they have promised to refund my money.
    I need to unlock my Rogers Z10 in the next few days. where is a quick reliable place for us berry users to go?
    02-12-14 03:27 PM
    Moved your thread to the appropriate subforum.
    02-12-14 03:35 PM
    thank you. did not see this forum
    02-12-14 03:41 PM
    Contact rogers.
    http://www.rogers.com/web/support/wi...setLanguage=en

I Googled will rogers unlock my phone.
    It was the first result.
    Took me thirty seconds.
    02-12-14 04:00 PM
    I did contact rogers. 3 times they transferred me and hung up. Wasted 40 minutes on the phone with them. It's also 50 bucks. Most places are 30-35. Was hoping for an online solution

Posted via CB10
    onthisrock likes this.
    02-12-14 04:05 PM
    You never said you contacted rogers, so how am I to know? You also never mentioned cost was a concern.

Go into the store.
    Even better, do the online chat.
    If they won't help you, you can take screen shots and email them to the office of the president.

Haven't tried these
    http://www.simunlock.com/blackberry-...ock-codes.html

http://freemyblackberry.com/
    biznessninja likes this.
    02-12-14 04:20 PM
    Thanks for the time and advice. Appreciated

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 04:27 PM
    Used this site to unlock my z10. http://www.blackberrycodesource.com/

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 04:29 PM
    I took a little time, cooled off from my crappy Rogers experience earlier and decided to give them another shot as Stabstabdie put some effort into helping me and had some good suggestions. well the 4th call was the good one.
    It was fast, they were polite, and my unlock code was given to me and my phone was unlocked within a few minutes, yes its 50 bucks, but money isn't everything, especially when its fast and done right then, also, the trip i will be taking next week to the USA, using Roam vs Rogers for my service saves me the 50 bucks right there, so its a no brainer. Rogers isn't always great, but this last call was a really great experience.
    02-12-14 04:49 PM
    I used rogers to unlock my and my wife's z10's last summer...was a complete breeze. took less than 5 mins once I got the first person on the line. I'd pay the extra coin just for the convenience..plus if something goes wrong you have them on the phone lol...

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 04:53 PM
    The BEST is www.cellunlocker.net. Amazing site. Have unlocked4 phones at this site!! And fast too.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 07:55 PM
    i needed my berry (q10) unlocked before i headed to Asia for a business trip. Rogers wanted $50 and wait for another 20 days (something about being with them for 90 days). I needed it done ASAP and found a place on redflagdeals and gave it a shot, got the code in 3 hours and only costed $15!

worth a shot if they still have their promo on, check em out www.roamgalaxy.com
    kcorey likes this.
    03-01-14 07:25 PM
    I used Cellunlock.net myself. Had a working code in 4 hours I think it was. Not too sure as I was not watching my email for the unlock code.

Just checked my history emails. Looks like 2 hours, 45 minutes. Did cost me 45.00 mind you, but fast.
    bluetroll likes this.
    03-01-14 07:30 PM
    i needed my berry (q10) unlocked before i headed to Asia for a business trip. Rogers wanted $50 and wait for another 20 days (something about being with them for 90 days). I needed it done ASAP and found a place on redflagdeals and gave it a shot, got the code in 3 hours and only costed $15!

worth a shot if they still have their promo on, check em out www.roamgalaxy.com
    I ordered my code today, it came in within two hours and worked like a charm...still on sale for $15...
    03-26-14 10:13 AM
    I have used bbunlock.com and they are a NIGHTMARE so far!! Sent me 4 codes that I don't know what to do with (tried 3, none have worked, with varying results of futility) and I can't get them in ANY WAY (email, 800 number or eTicket) to contact me for tech support and it's been over a week of trying!!! I'm down to 7 attempts and am losing my mind!!!
    04-29-14 11:53 AM
    I have used bbunlock.com and they are a NIGHTMARE so far!! Sent me 4 codes that I don't know what to do with (tried 3, none have worked, with varying results of futility) and I can't get them in ANY WAY (email, 800 number or eTicket) to contact me for tech support and it's been over a week of trying!!! I'm down to 7 attempts and am losing my mind!!!
    You can contact here you have code now
    UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY Z3-Z10-Q10–Q5-Z30 -Playbook 4G- 99/98/97/96/95/93/92/8xxx
    04-30-14 07:38 AM
    For anyone that order from an unlocking company for a Rogers Z10 and the code comes back as not found then you need to order the code via the Manuafacturer method which is direct from the Blackberry Database

there is a 9/10 chance to get the code with that method for IMEI#'s with not found codes via the regular Rogers services
    05-02-14 07:05 PM
    I ended up going through rogers and it was done in a few minutes. Was a good way to go

Posted via CB10
    Justam likes this.
    05-03-14 10:26 AM
    I can tell you from my experience just last week after trying 4 online companies and getting refunds back from ALL of them that there are some ROGERS z10's that can ONLY be unlocked by Rogers. That is what I have had to do and I should have my code by Tuesday of next week. Also I have been told that I will have to wipe my phone so before entering the code make sure to do a backup. This is a good time to do an install of the latest and greatest? OS update. Hopefully everything goes ok. By the way, Rogers charges $50 (cdn). Many of us try to save money by going online as they advertise for 1/2 that price in many cases, so that is understandable. Good luck with your unlock but you may as well save yourself the time and aggravation and go to Rogers right now. P. S. believe me, I DO NOT work for Rogers! Hope this helps someone.
    05-03-14 10:39 AM
    Weird that they are making you wait and also that it will wipe your phone? I've unlocked 3 BlackBerry devices and never had a wipe. Also, rogers unlocked it right then over the phone.
    Either way, yes after all the frustration of trying to save. A few bucks rogers was the way to go

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 10:46 AM
    Hi bzninja--to be clear, I have no Rogers service in my city but my obscure carrier here uses Rogers equipment. My carrier has to contact Rogers etc etc so I guess that is time-consuming. But my carrier here has told me I will have to totally wipe--I hope you are right! From what I was told Rogers has to contact RIM for a code so that means, in my case, that I have 3 layers of red tape to go through! TBayTel-----Rogers-----RIM!
    05-03-14 10:59 AM
    I can tell you from my experience just last week after trying 4 online companies and getting refunds back from ALL of them that there are some ROGERS z10's that can ONLY be unlocked by Rogers. That is what I have had to do and I should have my code by Tuesday of next week. Also I have been told that I will have to wipe my phone so before entering the code make sure to do a backup. This is a good time to do an install of the latest and greatest? OS update. Hopefully everything goes ok. By the way, Rogers charges $50 (cdn). Many of us try to save money by going online as they advertise for 1/2 that price in many cases, so that is understandable. Good luck with your unlock but you may as well save yourself the time and aggravation and go to Rogers right now. P. S. believe me, I DO NOT work for Rogers! Hope this helps someone.
    You do not need to wipe to unlock. Simply reboot after the process completed.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 04:26 PM
    Either way, yes after all the frustration of trying to save. A few bucks rogers was the way to go

Posted via CB10
    Exactly

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 04:27 PM
    I used cellunlocker.net a couple of times and they were pretty quick and worked both times. If you buy from shop blackberry.com they are all unlocked.
    09-10-15 06:59 PM
    You shouldn't need to wipe to unlock, I did a Z10 and didn't have to...
    09-10-15 06:59 PM