I ordered a replacement within my 14 days because the battery sucked and it ran hot. But today its been amazing. Kind of shocked.

But I still need a new one because the screen will still go black and won't turn on even though I have a notification and the phone is still on because the screen lights up when I restart it. Anyone else have that issue?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:18 PM
    I have not had either of those issues.
    04-21-13 09:29 PM
    Turn LTE off to save on battery life. It's general knowledge if you look on GOOGLE that the LTE chip used in the Z10's is made by Qalcom, its the same chip that is used in other devices. This chip is not energy efficient at all and burns down the battery life fast while in LTE mode. Pulling the device into HSPA+ (or anything less than LTE) won't kill the battery.

Again once you resolve your battery issue you won't have the screen issue; which is not really an issue it just sounds like the battery is tanking which is causing the screen or the device to completely shutdown.
    04-21-13 09:41 PM