Hi,
    I have ordered the BB Z10 few days ago (haven't got it yet) and I'm looking for a screen protector.
    There are tons of them and I don't really know which one to pick and why.
    Does the Z10 glare effect is major so I need anit-glare screen protector?
    I have found this screen protector which seems the best to me but it doesn't have anti-glare feature:
    Techpro Premium Shatter Proof Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Blackberry Z10 | eBay

Will it be good for me?

Thanks
    05-16-14 02:29 PM
    All protectors are good, depends on what feel you want - I've had matte feel and thought it was horrible so went back to normal.

Search around on eBay and see what you think looks the best.

The one posted looks good enough.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 02:31 PM
    Greatshield makes a great one. They're cheap and come with film on both sides so you don't have to worry about scratching it while smoothing out the air bubbles.
    Umass021 likes this.
    05-16-14 02:42 PM
    First of all thanks for the fast help!
    I think I'll go with the one I posted cause it's a tempered glass screen protector which I read that they are great shock defenders (correct me if I'm wrong) but I would still like to hear more options
    05-16-14 02:59 PM
    My advice would be to find a reputable brand (has sold lots of them, for a variety of phones) that is well reviewed. When I got my phone, I only had a few days before I left on a trip. I searched Amazon, found a protector with more than a hundred reviews, very highly rated, and lots of comments on the company standing by their product. It turns out that the company is really as good as everyone says. We had some problems putting one on my wife's phone. Called the company, and they expedited 3 for her phone, with no charge for shipping or anything. They say they have a lifetime, no-fault warranty, and then seem to mean it.

Mine went on really well, no bubbles, and after an hour or two, felt great (It was a bit "grabby" for the first hour or so). Works great. I never realize it is there, apart from the cut-out section for the proximity sensor.

The one you found is probably great. I am partial to Amazon, mainly due to the reviews, and the fact that they are so good with shipping/customer service. Here's the link to the one I have:

Amazon.com: iSmooth Blackberry Z10 Ultra Clear Premium HD Screen Protector 3 Pack: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-16-14 03:32 PM
    spigen sgp or ghost shield
    05-16-14 03:43 PM
    I've used the skinomi and the ismooth, both are good, skinomi is more dificult to install, finally ended with the ismooth, it comes in a 3 protectors pack so is cheaper and is super easy to install. Obviously the skinomi is more high tech, it kind of heal itself when you get a scratch on it but not 100%
    05-16-14 06:31 PM
    Rhinoshield is by far the best I've seen so far

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 06:32 PM
    05-16-14 06:32 PM
    Armorsuit has never disappointed me. No bubbles, great texture and "self-healing." Pricier but totally worth it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B9N...UvbUpU10363941

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 06:41 PM
    Tech armor..anti glare anti fingerprint as a user of a z10, the fingerprints were UGH!! Now I never have to wipe /clean the phone and the matte finish is nice

Z10, official Digicel 10.2.1.2941
    Hernan Mondragon likes this.
    05-16-14 06:52 PM
    Xtremeguard.com have a good product and you can get them for next to nothing by using coupon codes. You can get 80 to 90% off almost all the time. Try code: 80off or 80off2 should work if you buy the front and back skin from them (must have two items in your cart). I've used these for many devices and they work great. If the codes don't work Google it.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 07:46 PM
    Hi have been very pleased with the matte BodyGuardz.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 07:51 PM
    I recommend Media Devil the matte clear version. Easy to install and very clear considering it is a anti-glare/matte screen protector. It only has a cut out for the camera which I prefer (less cut outs less dust build up)

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 08:09 PM
    Greatshield makes a great one. They're cheap and come with film on both sides so you don't have to worry about scratching it while smoothing out the air bubbles.
    I own a greatshield and they are awesome. I have one on each of my devices. Looks like there is no screen protector even on and doesn't take away from the screen at all.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-16-14 08:26 PM
    OP go bare as you dare :-)

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 09:25 PM
    Xtremeguard.com have a good product and you can get them for next to nothing by using coupon codes. You can get 80 to 90% off almost all the time. Try code: 80off or 80off2 should work if you buy the front and back skin from them (must have two items in your cart). I've used these for many devices and they work great. If the codes don't work Google it.

Posted via CB10
    I bought this for my z30 since it was cheap and Armorsuit doesn't make screen protectors for the z30. It's good for the price, but the texture isn't as good. It feels slightly rough in comparison.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 11:59 PM
    For $1 or $2, I would have to suggest you can't go wrong. I've bought the expensive ones too and in comparison, the others do not offer any better protection. Mine are smooth as silk. Even just out one in my wife's Samsung gs3 and it looks great.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 12:07 AM
    Without a doubt, the best I have used is Ghost Armor .

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende likes this.
    05-17-14 12:21 AM
    I too need a good screen protector as the ones I get here in the UAE are crop and get scratched easily. Have to change a most every two months.

Who's is the best long term scratch resistant screen protector out there and what is the "self healing " type

STL100-1 / 10.2.1.3175
    05-17-14 12:21 AM
    I have been searching for the Ghost Armor and I have found that they have a full body coverage option (which also includes a screen protector). I also want to buy a case for my Z10 and I thought buying the Transform Shell. If I'll take the Gohst Armor's full body coverage (made out of carbon fiber), will it also serve me as a case? will it be better than the transform shell?
    Thanks
    05-17-14 02:20 AM
    I have read that some of the FULL screen glass protectors can interfere with the proximity sensor. So you'd want one that has cut-outs at that location near the camera.
    PHughes likes this.
    05-17-14 08:29 AM
    I love skinomi. It's like a zagg without the price. I've always gotten quick responses from their warranty department too.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 08:43 AM
    I have read that some of the FULL screen glass protectors can interfere with the proximity sensor. So you'd want one that has cut-outs at that location near the camera.
    Yes they do, they also can render the magnetic sleep function inoperable. I had the MIME, and while it was a very nice screen protector, the only way you could tell it was on was the added thickness, the proximity sensor didn't work while on a call and the magnetic sleep function didn't work. The proximity sensor passed the tests in Blackberry Expert, but didn't work in real life use while on the phone. I removed it.
    05-17-14 10:38 AM
    Bodyguardz.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 04:56 PM
36 12