Ok so I have a hard snap-on case on my Z10. I need a holster that will fit the phone with the case on it. I tried the OEM Blackberry Z10 case but the phone was way too tight in it.

Does anybody have any solutions?
    02-18-13 10:51 AM
    Holster for a Google Nexus 5: it is a few mm bigger than the Z10, so it is perfect for a Z10 in a case.. I use one with the Z10 in a flip-case..
    Bbnivende likes this.
    02-18-13 11:02 AM
    the microfiber holster's not tight at all comparing to the leather one. like the phone stays in it but you get a feeling it might slip out
    02-18-13 11:03 AM
    I totally agree. I had the same problem with my 9900 .
    02-18-13 12:19 PM
    Holster for a Google Nexus 5: it is a few mm bigger than the Z10, so it is perfect for a Z10 in a case.. I use one with the Z10 in a flip-case..
    Hey do you think this holster will work with my Z10 Otterbox? I was asking this question in another thread and waiting for an answer.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...estion-770864/

Please let me know and I will order one right away. Thanks in advance. Rets.
    02-18-13 02:20 PM
    No, the Otterbox makes it way too big.. I looked at the Otterbox and it just made the device too bulky, and the provided plastic snap-in holster was even bulkier and not too secure: too easy to dislodge the phone..

I'm not sure if there's anything out there off-the-shelf that would fit the Z10 inside an Otterbox: A Nokia Lumia or maybe a Samsung Note 2 case might just work in terms of height and width, but I think the Otterbox is much thicker than either of these.. Your best best might be to check out a flea market or craft fair where there's a leatherworker- you can probably get a custom-made, perfectly fitted leather holster for the same price or sometimes less than what a big box store would charge for one of these simulated leather holsters..
    02-21-13 11:43 AM