I love my z10 and will keep it till it dies!! I thought it would be nice to use a wireless charger since my charging port is getting a little wonky (I plug it in every single night). So, anyone know if a wireless charger will work, and if so, exactly which type? Until I looked yesterday, I didn't realize there were different types.

And, what about my playbook? Can I use a wireless charger on it? I have the quick charging dock, but I'm tired of taking the case off everytime I need to use it. I think wireless would be the best solution for both since my port on my PB is almost unusable.
    THANKS!!!
    Last edited by garfers; 09-19-17 at 12:51 PM.
    09-19-17 12:36 PM
    No built-in wireless charging, but you can modify it:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...crosub-866037/
    09-19-17 12:45 PM
    Thanks johnny_bravo72 but I don't follow that video...makes no sense to me at all. I guess I'll wait until I have lots of time to scroll through all the posts to see if I can understand any of it. I was hoping someone would answer "Yes, get this type and it will work for your z10" and I can be on my way. I'm not interested in comments or experiments. Thanks for the link.
    09-19-17 02:09 PM