I cannot get my latop to pickup USB tethering. I launch link but when trying to tether it doesn't connect to the software. I can connect to link when I am not trying to tether. Any advise?
    08-29-13 09:35 AM
    What phone and OS are you running? There may be others who know of specific limitations but they will likely want to know that up front...

Have you tried connecting it to link and then trying to initiate tethering? Another question would be if your plan permits tethering.. it may be a limitation on the server side or something baked into your carrier modified OS that's blocking the connection.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    08-29-13 09:41 AM
    What phone and OS are you running? There may be others who know of specific limitations but they will likely want to know that up front...

Have you tried connecting it to link and then trying to initiate tethering? Another question would be if your plan permits tethering.. it may be a limitation on the server side or something baked into your carrier modified OS that's blocking the connection.
    STL100-3 10.2.0.1323

USB tether starts and show connected. I have data plan. It just want connect to the PC. Hotspot works so does BT. Sometime I want to tether usb for battery life.
    08-29-13 09:46 AM
    STL100-3 10.2.0.1323

USB tether starts and show connected. I have data plan. It just want connect to the PC. Hotspot works so does BT. Sometime I want to tether usb for battery life.
    If I had to guess I would say that it might be something within 10.2 but I can't say for certain... perhaps Kris is like Beatle Juice and if you say his name 3 times he appears with answers ;P
    08-29-13 09:53 AM
    If I had to guess I would say that it might be something within 10.2 but I can't say for certain... perhaps Kris is like Beatle Juice and if you say his name 3 times he appears with answers ;P
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice

and one Miley Sirus for good luck!
    08-29-13 10:07 AM
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice

and one Miley Sirus for good luck!
    huh.. I've seen Kris around on other forums today, try PMing him or one of the other leaks team members and see if they can be more helpful than I have been..
    08-29-13 02:21 PM