I can't figure out how to side load apps with my Mac Book.. No need for smart *** comments because I know I suck with computers. Can someone please help a brother out and maybe post you bbm pin to get in contact with me and walk me through this process. Thanks Crackheads!
    04-03-13 08:24 PM
    See here

Posted with BlackBerry Z10How to sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry from a Mac http://m.crackberry.com/how-put-andr...phone-your-mac
    04-03-13 08:31 PM
    Ill send someone a free z10 case if you call me up and walk me through this process. Help a computer challenged individual out!
    04-03-13 08:39 PM
    lol who are you threatening with the "about to return Z10 if I can't get help" line? Nobody cares, to be honest. I'm not trying to sound like a j erk, but that really comes off as childish.
    stevepar likes this.
    04-03-13 08:44 PM
    Im not threatening anyone boss Im just saying if I don't figure this out I'm returning it...who said anything about threatening.
    04-03-13 08:47 PM
    it's 100x easier on a windows cpu. like a 3 step process. took mabey 5-10 mins.

I just installed, instagram, mint, ubertwitter just today.

all apps successfully installed and working flawlessly
    terryberryz10 likes this.
    04-03-13 08:49 PM
    Do you have ddpb downloaded...

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:50 PM
    Oh... a mac... that is what you need to throw out...

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:51 PM
    I use PlayBook app manager on chrome to side load apps. Not 100 percent sure it works on a mac but worth a shot. Just go to extensions on chrome browser and search PlayBook app manager. It's pretty straightforward after that.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:55 PM
    I use PlayBook app manager on chrome to side load apps. Not 100 percent sure it works on a mac but worth a shot. Just go to extensions on chrome browser and search PlayBook app manager. It's pretty straightforward after that.

Posted via CB10
    THIS is the easiest way on any platform. Ive never had to install anything extra.. even works on Linux

Check my most recent posts
    04-03-13 09:39 PM
    it's 100x easier on a windows cpu. like a 3 step process. took mabey 5-10 mins.

I just installed, instagram, mint, ubertwitter just today.

all apps successfully installed and working flawlessly
    I tried instagram didn't workout for me do you have a link where these can be downloaded from?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 09:43 PM
    I tried instagram didn't workout for me do you have a link where these can be downloaded from?

Posted via CB10
    Apps.goodereader.com

And you can
    Install the good e reader app market, found at the link above
    04-03-13 09:45 PM
    Apps.goodereader.com

And you can
    Install the good e reader app market, found at the link above
    Appreciate it

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:50 AM
    What didn't work out? Do u already have it sideloaded and getting a error message?

Which bar file are u using?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:09 AM
    Here is a YouTube video I watched as I followed along with the instructions linked above. It's a fairly easy process, the only hard part was retyping the command in the Terminal program. But once you get the hang of it, side loading an app doesn't take more than 5 minutes.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-04-13 01:11 AM
    I struggled with this to.

You have to drag the playbook_tools folder to your main folder the one that contains the pictures, movies, download folders, etc.

I'm not doing it as we speak but then I pretty sure you drag the. Bar file to the Playbook_tools folder.

Open terminal, and enter the script provided in the mac side loading set up from crackberry.

You will have to find your device ip, by going to your about option in settings, then select network in the drop down menu, your ip should be there.
    After you enter that you will have to enter your password, then put the name of the bar file, with the. Bar.

It took me a few attempts but then got it.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:15 AM
    I've been trying to understand how to "side load." apps onto the Z10, but none of the searched threads have been very useful. Anyone wanna give a run down on how to side load any app using Chrome?

This really should be a stickie for noobs. I don't even really know what side loading is, but I'm assuming it basically means loading from another source other than BB World. TIA.
    04-13-13 06:23 PM
    This is what I followed to learn the Google method.

http://blackberryempire.com/how-to-s...rry-10-device/

And get your bar files from here. Pretty much you drag and drop on the Google add on.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ng-z10-766594/

Also goodereader.com has bar files.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    wentouch likes this.
    04-13-13 06:32 PM
    You could use the PlayBook plug in for Chrome. It's pretty straight forward.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:49 PM
    Anyone else had a belly laugh about their current member status? Or was it just me?

So good to see the invisible hand of the mods at work...

You could use the PlayBook plug in for Chrome. It's pretty straight forward.

Posted via CB10
    On that, for anyone having the same problem I had, you have to reset the configs for the plugin if you keep getting an error message (I guess that removing the plugin and adding it again will do).
    04-13-13 07:01 PM