I really really hope that someone out there can help me.......PLEASE
    Sadly my 4 week NEW (not old) phone has been for a little swim down the loo! It wasn't a fully submersion just the bottom 2" of the phone. The phone is fully dried out and miraculously everything works fine with the exception of the ring tone, music or any audible alarm. Calls all ok, music works when using bluetooth or via headset but when it rings now, or when you play music it makes a very quiet crackly sound. I was advised that I needed to get a replacement internal mid frame as this housed, within the bottom of the plastic casing, some form of speaker. After a couple of purchases to get the correct mid frame with the contacts in the right places, I hadn't realised there were so many, I have replaced this part and it hasn't corrected the problem, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep. I am no phone expert so I don't know what to try next. I am getting reluctant to buy random parts on a whim as I will soon have all the bits to make up another phone!! I live in hope that I may be able to find someone to help or point me in the right direction. Thanks so much........
    01-28-14 05:18 PM
    LOL I'm sorry I know it's not funny and I would be freaking out as well, but this made me laugh. Reminded me of a book my son has "Who's in the Loo!"

I hope you can get the phone fixed! Hopefully someone can help.
    01-28-14 05:24 PM