I'm running on a Mac and I have a BB Z10. I am trying to download the BBM Channels from the beta zone but since Verizon doesn't use the email I have attached to my Beta Zone acct (the BIS email) I cannot get the email to download the program. What do I do?

It seems like the new OS10 has officially screwed Mac users. I cannot even download a leaked OS unless I use a basecamp type program which I dont have.

Any help would be great!!
    08-05-13 11:05 AM
    I'm running on a Mac and I have a BB Z10. I am trying to download the BBM Channels from the beta zone but since Verizon doesn't use the email I have attached to my Beta Zone acct (the BIS email) I cannot get the email to download the program. What do I do?

It seems like the new OS10 has officially screwed Mac users. I cannot even download a leaked OS unless I use a basecamp type program which I dont have.

Any help would be great!!
    The Channels autoloads onto your Z10....

The email associated with your BB ID should be the BB ID you're entering in the beta zone website...you just need the BB ID to sign into the beta zone

Also I haven't done this on a Mac, but go check the beta zone website to see if the folks running Mac are able to run channels.
    08-05-13 11:25 AM
    So I've just checked the Beta zone and Mac support is coming soon.

*We've heard your requests, support for Mac will be coming soon - thank you for your patience!
    08-05-13 11:27 AM
    Thanks looks like i'm in line for now
    08-05-13 11:55 AM
    I have words for you!

1. Bootcamp
    2. VMWare Fusion

Well technically it's 3 words.
    08-05-13 02:16 PM