Hi guys!

I'm hoping you could help me! I'm one of the Z10 users here in the Philippines. and recently, i had this very annoying issue with Blackberry Hub! See message below:

My Blackberry Z10 seems to have a problem with Blackberry HUB!
    Since thursday, all of my notifications won't go away, even though i've already read them. I noticed that FB notification is the one having errors. Whenever I have a notification on Facebook, everything (SMS, Twitter, Notifications, etc) is affected. Even though I've read them, it still remain UNREAD.

I still get other messages, but the notifications are still there, UNREAD.

Also, when I get a text message, it's not showing on HUB. I have to check manually, i also get delayed texts (everytime I reset the phone)

Please help! Tweet me @143ehraldvamp. PLEASE. Thank you!
    08-26-13 11:32 AM
    I remember having a stuck facebook notification once. Had to go online, make sure the convo was read, archive it, and then bring it back into the active chats. That cleared it on the Z10 once I checked the message there.

Delayed texts after a reboot is kinda normal, since the device is picking up stuff that was in the pipe while it was off.

I suggest a good ol' reboot (hold both vomule rockers till the device boots) and then try what I discribed above. It's not a science, so you may want to mix the steps if you want. I am hoping the reboot alone will fix it, but hey...

Worst case scenario, delete all accounts and reboot the device (again, with the volume rockers), then add the accounts again.
    08-26-13 11:44 AM
    Hi guys!

I'm hoping you could help me! I'm one of the Z10 users here in the Philippines. and recently, i had this very annoying issue with Blackberry Hub! See message below:

My Blackberry Z10 seems to have a problem with Blackberry HUB!
    Since thursday, all of my notifications won't go away, even though i've already read them. I noticed that FB notification is the one having errors. Whenever I have a notification on Facebook, everything (SMS, Twitter, Notifications, etc) is affected. Even though I've read them, it still remain UNREAD.

I still get other messages, but the notifications are still there, UNREAD.

Also, when I get a text message, it's not showing on HUB. I have to check manually, i also get delayed texts (everytime I reset the phone)

Please help! Tweet me @143ehraldvamp. PLEASE. Thank you!

With the sms issue. I've fixed mine with factory reset. Or try security wipe first

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 11:51 AM