hey guys so i have downloaded the snap app and i found a keyboard that i like it lets me download it but how do i set it to default?? isit possible
    02-25-14 06:15 PM
    It is possible to set it as default for you Android apps, but you can't change the stock keyboard for native apps

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 06:46 PM
    It is possible to set it as default for you Android apps, but you can't change the stock keyboard for native apps

Posted via CB10
    how do i do that?? cause i downloaded android fb instagram but dunno how to do it lol
    02-25-14 06:55 PM
    1. Install either Ghost Commander or an Android launcher
    For Ghost Commander:
    Go to the application list and search for the Android Settings. Long press and launch
    For launcher:
    Browse through the application list in the launcher and launch the Android Settings. (easiest). Launchers like Next and Nova work.
    2. From there go into Language and Settings
    3. Select the keyboard to the desired one that you'd like to use on your Android apps by changing that in the menu under the keyboard settings
    4. Close the launcher and the keyboard is ready to use

Regarding using Instagram, have you tried giving iGrann a try? Dev is very active in the forums and the app is native.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 07:03 PM
    1. Install either Ghost Commander or an Android launcher
    For Ghost Commander:
    Go to the application list and search for the Android Settings. Long press and launch
    For launcher:
    Browse through the application list in the launcher and launch the Android Settings. (easiest). Launchers like Next and Nova work.
    2. From there go into Language and Settings
    3. Select the keyboard to the desired one that you'd like to use on your Android apps by changing that in the menu under the keyboard settings
    4. Close the launcher and the keyboard is ready to use

Regarding using Instagram, have you tried giving iGrann a try? Dev is very active in the forums and the app is native.

Posted via CB10
    yeah i tried igran but it wouldn't let me upload picks or anything :/ av contacted developer but no reply and theres another thing that bugs me with bb10 cause they aint released an app for my bank RBS and the facebook app hardly work example notifications its slow and keeps messing up :/
    02-25-14 07:10 PM