I do use my device. Lot but still not that much. The wifi is always on and the phone radio always on. No Internet from tmobile or data services. I minimize to 2-3 active frames.

I even cut down the display to the absolute least I could but it seemed that's not enough.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 239525
    01-18-14 12:56 AM
    It would help if you tell us what advice you need and for which device. So far all we know is you keep wifi on and you have no internet service from Tmo.
    01-18-14 04:56 AM
    It would help if you tell us what advice you need and for which device. So far all we know is you keep wifi on and you have no internet service from Tmo.
    I have the z10 . The display apparently is the battery eating spig
    Need Battery Advice for Z10-img_20140118_092721.png

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 10:27 AM
    People complain about the z10 battery life a lot, but my iPhone was way worse (and damn that $30 iPhone charge cord is cheaply made)...In any case I highly recommend getting the spare battery charge pack because it's not that expensive, it keeps you running cord free 24-7, and using 2 different batteries will double your overall battery lifespan for the phone, because every battery will start to die after a certain number of charge cycles anyways.

24C28DD7
    01-18-14 12:05 PM
    People complain about the z10 battery life a lot, but my iPhone was way worse (and damn that $30 iPhone charge cord is cheaply made)...In any case I highly recommend getting the spare battery charge pack because it's not that expensive, it keeps you running cord free 24-7, and using 2 different batteries will double your overall battery lifespan for the phone, because every battery will start to die after a certain number of charge cycles anyways.

24C28DD7
    I actually do have that. I was just hoping there was something I could do about the display. On another note tho my roommate has a 5s and while he doesn't use his as much as mine I can say his battery life is better.

On my phone I lose 1% about every 150seconds

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 12:57 PM
    Wow you use your phone a lot. I don't think that there is much you can do if you are a heavy user

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 01:49 PM
    Man, your display battery usage is huge!.. i'm on 100% brightness and mines only shows up 22% right now. maybe try dimming your brightness level?

Edit: so is your standby?!?! mines only 11%.
    01-20-14 03:37 AM
    I actually do have that. I was just hoping there was something I could do about the display. On another note tho my roommate has a 5s and while he doesn't use his as much as mine I can say his battery life is better.

On my phone I lose 1% about every 150seconds

Posted via CB10
    Mine is the same as yours. I'm still on official 10.2 so I can't monitor what is eating my battery. But the 1% every 150 seconds seems accurate.

I must note that I have my brightness set to 100% all the time.
    01-20-14 04:27 AM
    Man, your display battery usage is huge!.. i'm on 100% brightness and mines only shows up 22% right now. maybe try dimming your brightness level?

Edit: so is your standby?!?! mines only 11%.
    Yea my phone is at its dimmest actually and idk what's with the standby

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD