Dear All,

before I wrote this thread I have searched and checked all the solutions for my problem but none of them worked for me, the problem is my Z10 wont detect any wifi at all whether its home or work or starbcuks or any. I press the search button and it will keep searching forever without detecting any!!!!

please help me!!!!

thanks alot,
    Mahmood
    02-09-14 12:47 AM
    May I ask what search button you are pressing? Is airplane mode on? Have you tried plugging your device into your computer and restoring the OS? Perhaps if we know a bit more, we can help you out with specific suggestions.
    02-09-14 01:09 AM
    I faced the same issue after I switched sim card of a different service provider having initially performed the set up of the phone with another sim. Wifi connection would just show the wait circle forever.

I reloaded the OS, performed the set up again, and got the wifi connectivity back.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 02:30 AM
    May I ask what search button you are pressing? Is airplane mode on? Have you tried plugging your device into your computer and restoring the OS? Perhaps if we know a bit more, we can help you out with specific suggestions.
    Dear alan, I meant put the wifi button on to search for wifi, but no results. I also did reload the OS and yesterday I even installed the new 10.2.1 OS and the same problem. I also added manualy the wireless settings SSID etc but it did not work
    02-09-14 02:37 AM
    I faced the same issue after I switched sim card of a different service provider having initially performed the set up of the phone with another sim. Wifi connection would just show the wait circle forever.

I reloaded the OS, performed the set up again, and got the wifi connectivity back.

Posted via CB10
    I did that but not working unfortunately
    02-09-14 02:38 AM
    Maybe your wifi antennas are broken...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    02-09-14 10:32 AM
    Ok, just some basic question:
    Have you tried wifi w/o the SIM?
    Have you turned ON airplane mode and then turned on wifi?
    Did it EVER work?
    Who is your provider?
    Yes... maybe a hardware issue.
    02-09-14 10:45 AM
    have you try security wipe?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 10:49 AM
    Check your hardware ready status if you are trying to contact WIFI with aeroplane mode off and Sim card installed... you can check with app like SIM-INFO : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/40728897

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 10:55 AM
    You can try using the free Blackberry Virtual Expert which provides a number of tests including testing wifi.
    02-10-14 10:06 AM