I had some lag this afternoon and I just pushed the power button till it restarted and I kept hold the bouton wanted to do a hard reset and since it won't restart, I have the led which always blinking , I ve tried everything battery pull and so but nothing happen.

Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 02:41 PM
    Please try holding the power button down on the top of the device until you get a red light to show on the screen.
    Ideally - do this while connected to a charger.

Next thing (if that did not work) is to connect it to a MAC or PC running BlackBerry Link and let Link see if it can find a BlackBerry. If there is something wrong with the OS on your handset then Link may offer to bring it back to Factory by loading an original load onto it.
    06-06-13 02:43 PM
    Hi, I've tried to do that, when I hold down the power button the led become fix during 3-4 seconds then it reflashing again, the BlackBerry link doesn't see the phone it proposes to reconnect the phone or to reload. I tried to reload and the bar didn't move there is 6min ago now!

Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 02:49 PM
    Plug Z10 into your computer (fresh restart if it was on) and open BB Link see whats happens. Press power button if it does not turn on automatically. If all else fails: KB33480-BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not boot and displays a Phone with USB icon after an interrupted Security Wipe Also: http://crackberry.com/how-reload-os-...blackberry-q10
    06-06-13 03:07 PM
    Plug Z10 into your computer (fresh restart if it was on) and open BB Link see whats happens. Press power button if it does not turn on automatically. If all else fails: KB33480-BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not boot and displays a Phone with USB icon after an interrupted Security Wipe
    Already tried this nothing to do I'm so desperate :/ thanks for trying to help me

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 03:09 PM
    Already tried this nothing to do I'm so desperate :/ thanks for trying to help me

Posted via CB10
    You followed the directions on the links and attempted this process?
    06-06-13 03:14 PM
    download autoloader and flash OS. you will lose all data and apps.
    06-06-13 03:22 PM
    You followed the directions on the links and attempted this process?
    This is for security wipe interrupted only! Tried already not working

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 03:43 PM
    download autoloader and flash OS. you will lose all data and apps.
    It stays at connecting to boot room, I think it's because it doesn't recognize the phone while the led blinking.

When I hold power button at this stage the led stop blinking during 3-4 seconds and from the msdos command it ask for the device pwd i enter it quicky and push enter button and the led starting his loop of flashing..

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 03:47 PM
    Please give me your help

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 05:08 PM
    Please give me your help

Posted via CB10
    Try taking out your battery an plugging your phone into your pc and run link
    Then put your battery back in, see if anything gets recognised might pull it out of the loop it seems to be stuck in.
    What was your battery level at?

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    06-06-13 06:01 PM
    Hold both volume buttons done and the power button down all at once for about 30 seconds then release them, then hold power button down until you see red light should take bout 5-10secs then release, it should boot up then.

If not post back

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 06:31 PM
    Try taking out your battery an plugging your phone into your pc and run link
    Then put your battery back in, see if anything gets recognised might pull it out of the loop it seems to be stuck in.
    What was your battery level at?

The led becomes fix then blinking after fiew seconds, the BlackBerry link only see the phone during the period when the led is not blinking

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 05:09 AM
    Hold both volume buttons done and the power button down all at once for about 30 seconds then release them, then hold power button down until you see red light should take bout 5-10secs then release, it should boot up then.

If not post back

Posted via CB10
    Tested but it keeps in the loop led blinking

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 05:11 AM
    Take your phone back and get it replaced

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 06:51 AM
    Take your phone back and get it replaced

Posted via CB10
    This will be my last solution, I will prefer to save it..

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 10:53 AM
    Sounds like a defect, if you tried all the above and nothing worked. Send it in for service.
    06-07-13 10:55 AM
    The led becomes fix then blinking after fiew seconds, the BlackBerry link only see the phone during the period when the led is not blinking

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried to do the software reload as soon as link recognises the device?
    Have you left your device plugged into a wall charger for a few hours?

06-07-13 12:50 PM
    I had some lag this afternoon and I just pushed the power button till it restarted and I kept hold the bouton wanted to do a hard reset and since it won't restart, I have the led which always blinking , I ve tried everything battery pull and so but nothing happen.

Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    Try charging the battery for awhile and try again. The battery could be dead.
    06-07-13 12:56 PM
    Have you tried to do the software reload as soon as link recognises the device?
    Have you left your device plugged into a wall charger for a few hours?

Thank you guys for trying to help me. The phone is seen by Windows during these 3 seconds after that It blinking and desapears. Even with autoloder I only have a chance to got the windows with the request of device password, If i do not enter the password immediately the phone seems to wait not blinking after 3 second but as soon I enter the password and push enter button the blinking loop restart again and the communication is lost. I'm so desapointed.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:50 PM
    Try charging the battery for awhile and try again. The battery could be dead.
    I'm Givin your theory a chance..

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:55 PM
    I'm Givin your theory a chance..

Posted via CB10
    This is why I asked if you have left the device plugged into the WALL charger for a few hours.
    It's important to rather do it this way, because the battery can pull more charging power then it can from charging at your pc or laptop.
    Try taking your memory card, battery and SIM card out for 5 minutes, plug the device into the wall charger.
    Put your SIM back in, make sure it is seated properly and then put the battery back in, leave the memory card out. Let your device charge on the wall charger for an hour or two, uninterrupted.
    If that breaks the looping cycle, leave your device charging from the power outlet until the battery is 100% full.

06-07-13 06:34 PM
    This is why I asked if you have left the device plugged into the WALL charger for a few hours.
    It's important to rather do it this way, because the battery can pull more charging power then it can from charging at your pc or laptop.
    Try taking your memory card, battery and SIM card out for 5 minutes, plug the device into the wall charger.
    Put your SIM back in, make sure it is seated properly and then put the battery back in, leave the memory card out. Let your device charge on the wall charger for an hour or two, uninterrupted.
    If that breaks the looping cycle, leave your device charging from the power outlet until the battery is 100% full.

Doing this I will let you know meanwhile here is my led blinking code I will try soon to take a video:

It's : flash pause flash flash flash pause flash

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:08 PM
    This sounds like a hardware issue. Usually a blinking light is telling you in code that something is wrong. I'm sorry to say, but you're probably going to have to return it. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:52 PM
    Hello Guys

I kept the phone on the wall charger over the night but nothing happened, no lucky the French provider Orange Sosh on which I've bought it wont take it under warranty as I bought it with a contract without engagement and that I had cancel it last month. I don't know if I will return to BlackBerry directy I have no clue on the procedure in France. So sad

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:42 AM
62 123