So as my younger son gets older he gets more adventurous. He now climbs onto the kitchen table from the chair. So last night I mistakenly left my phone near the edge. He gets up there, grabs it and just tosses it sideways like six feet. Wow i just froze hesitating to pick it up, but when I did it was fine. I do have a mobi soft shell on it, but i was still freaked. Good to know it can take a few knocks! maybe he will play baseball in a few years. LOL
    YYZ_AKS, lactose, SDTRMG and 3 others like this.
    04-17-13 02:29 PM
    had a similar issue, dropped it from my bed to the hardwood floor. Almost had breakdown, but not even a scratch

glad your bb was ok
    04-17-13 02:41 PM
    had a similar issue, dropped it from my bed to the hardwood floor. Almost had breakdown, but not even a scratch

glad your bb was ok
    I would hope not!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 02:51 PM
    Went to Germany, dropped it down an escalator and it fell to the bottom hitting people on the way. Didn't even try to save it, just felt sick as I picked it up at the end. Not a scratch but a slightly tarnished soft case, God but people were laughing at my misfortune.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 02:58 PM
    Mine fell too from the edge of the couch to the hardwood floor on my first day with it, I was freaking out, when I picked it up I thought it's going back to where it came from, saw a few paint marks from the bottom side thingy (the decorative thing at the bottom of the wall, don't know the name though) and they didn't came out, other than that nothing happened, luckily for me, it came out scratching the spots and nothing happened, and today I dropped it at the college library from a computer desk in concrete floor and it landed with the screen facing down. I have a soft gel case on it, not the best but works out and when I picked it up nothing happened to it, same as before the fall. Just thought I'd share with you my experiences with falls

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:13 PM
    Went to Germany, dropped it down an escalator and it fell to the bottom hitting people on the way. Didn't even try to save it, just felt sick as I picked it up at the end. Not a scratch but a slightly tarnished soft case, God but people were laughing at my misfortune.

Posted via CB10
    How many people did you take out? LOL
    04-17-13 10:15 PM
    Mine fell too from the edge of the couch to the hardwood floor on my first day with it, I was freaking out, when I picked it up I thought it's going back to where it came from, saw a few paint marks from the bottom side thingy (the decorative thing at the bottom of the wall, don't know the name though) and they didn't came out, other than that nothing happened, luckily for me, it came out scratching the spots and nothing happened, and today I dropped it at the college library from a computer desk in concrete floor and it landed with the screen facing down. I have a soft gel case on it, not the best but works out and when I picked it up nothing happened to it, same as before the fall. Just thought I'd share with you my experiences with falls

Posted via CB10
    That's the point of the thread. Maybe I should change the title?
    04-17-13 10:17 PM
    That's the point of the thread. Maybe I should change the title?
    Probably

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 10:54 PM