I have a Z10 STL100-4 de Verizon and connected to the Blackberry Link gave error and press reload, after this appeared the error BB-00015, then reading in its forum note that could be recovered by downloading the last autoloader and this would repair. Well that I did, I recognized the cell phone and started to do its process and when I finish, the autoloader was closed and the cell phone was with the black screen and Blackberry logo. The On/off button does not work, try to retrieve it with the BBLink and nothing, because it does not recognize the cell phone. Download several versions of Autoloarder and none manages to recognize my cell phone. I don't know what to do to fix it anymore.

I have done the following, I download the most updated autoloader of the model of my Z10, I run as Administrator. I hope it opens, I connect the cell without battery, the computer sounds when connected by the USB port, starts to turn on until it stays on the Blackberry logo, I put the battery fast and autoloader does not recognize it. I've also connected it with the battery on and the only thing the cell does is restart after about ten minutes.

Highlighting the on / off button no matter how hard you press it does not work. The only way I have to turn it off / on is to remove the battery.

Did some of you happen to this? Have you managed to have your cell phone revived? Who could please help me in this? I really need my cell phone and I'm desperate. By the way, I connect it to the charger and it recharges normally to complete the green light.

Thank you!
    Last edited by aome; 11-16-17 at 06:34 PM.
    11-16-17 08:28 AM
    Contact to "blackberry help" on twitter.
    11-16-17 10:56 PM
    This is a simple case. Just connect your devices to the PC then open BlackBerry Link. The use reload os. This will delete all the files on the device. Back up your file beforehand.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-17 08:53 AM
    This is a simple case. Just connect your devices to the PC then open BlackBerry Link. The use reload os. This will delete all the files on the device. Back up your file beforehand.

Posted via CB10
    Greetings, I tried to do all that, but the Blackberry Link does not recognize my z10. Neither the autoloader, it restarts when pressing the on / off button but stays in the logo and does not load. I do not know what else to do, does anyone have any idea how to solve this? Thank you very much in advance
    11-27-17 10:42 PM