I put it on the charger and it's been on 0% for like 2 hours...
    Did a restart, and got that yellow led going for like 10 minutes before it started up finally, the battery was at 3%...
    I checked the phone again now *which is after an hour*
    And it's at 0% again but it's not dead...

I must add that the network coverage here is really bad...
    But is that enough to make the phone quit charging altogether? And even discharge?

The phone is pretty hot now, but it's still working smoothly just as it should.. no lags or stutters.

I'll try putting it on flight mode over night and see what happens... anyone with similar experience?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:40 PM
    Not had your experience, but is the phone registering a charge? Is the jagged lightning bold showing on the battery icon that it is charging? You are using the charger that came with the phone, aren't you. If you are plugged in with the charger that came with the phone, make sure all connections are tight. If they are, you may have a bad charger, or the connector could be bad on the phone. It is possible the battery is bad.
    10-19-13 12:46 PM
    Do you have another battery? It shouldn't get hot with normal use unless you're playing a game or something more intensive.

I had my battery go wonky once when the camera went nuts and took about 300 pictures in burst mode. I had to swap batteries because that one got scary hot. I let it cool down before I charged it again.

I think at the very least you should let the battery cool off.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:49 PM
    I took the battery off and let it cool down, then put back in and left the phone in flight mode now it's charging normal... i guess it's my network that's really bad :/

But it's no matter how bad the network is, a phone should never discharge while connected to the power...

I was using the original charger and everything...

Thanks to everyone who answered

I think that's resolved now, stay away from places with bad network...

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 02:38 PM