After a long wait I finally took the dive and picked one up. I've been a long time BB user and know my way around the OS's blind folded, especially OS7. At first I was overwhelmed with the snappiness and overall feel. Once I started adding my accounts, I was very displeased with how Facebook and all other accounts linked together. After finally getting that all straightened out, I decided it was a pretty cool feature and re-linked all my accounts. Must have been the culture shock. I could not for the life of me figure out where Evernote was after I connected the account to the device and that was when I noticed the Remember app. Problem solved.

I absolutely love this device and I am constantly making jaws drop when I tell people "yes it is a BlackBerry" or when asked "is that a BlackBerry?".

Pros:
    Multiple calendar syncing (finally)
    Keyboard
    Sideloading apps
    BlackBerry Hub (took some getting used to, but now it is heavily relied on)
    Native File Manager
    Remember
    "Peeking" between active screens and the hub
    Built in screenshot
    Over all speed
    NO BATTERY PULL!

10.2 Pros:
    Message preview on lock screen
    Message preview on any app screen and ability to reply
    App Monitor
    Prior hub: mark contacts or conversations as priority and view only those items.

Cons:
    Cannot not connect to Exchange Active sync, connects for 5 minutes and then loses connection (issue might be on my end with work servers, still working on it)
    Notifications customization (holstered, un-holstered, always)
    Weather apps not showing temperature on home screen top bar
    Facebook can't do as much as OS7 version (yes I know it is new and still developing)

I'm sure most of my cons will be addressed in future updates whether it be OS or application updates.

I'll update and/or add more as I find them.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1323

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dustanh; 08-20-13 at 04:51 PM.
    08-19-13 11:54 AM
    Now, if the rest of humanity would just give BB a look.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-19-13 11:58 AM
    Good review, dustanh!

The Exchange Active Sync problem may not be on your end. There have been several people, myself included, experiencing this very problem. It's quite frustrating. There was a report a few days back that Microsoft had taken servers offline. I don't know if that is happening intermittently or not. Our problems could just be compatibility related at the moment.

In any case, glad you're enjoying your Z10!

Posted via CB10
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-19-13 12:20 PM
    Good review, dustanh!

The Exchange Active Sync problem may not be on your end. There have been several people, myself included, experiencing this very problem. It's quite frustrating. There was a report a few days back that Microsoft had taken servers offline. I don't know if that is happening intermittently or not. Our problems could just be compatibility related at the moment.

In any case, glad you're enjoying your Z10!

Posted via CB10
    This Exchange Active Sync is driving me mad... I have 6 email accounts linked and they all sync as they should. One of them of them is Office 365 account and another is Outlook.com.

Does it make sense that the Office 365 and Outlook.com accounts work just fine but not Exchange Active Sync thru Exchange 2008 server?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 12:31 PM
    This Exchange Active Sync is driving me mad... I have 6 email accounts linked and they all sync as they should. One of them of them is Office 365 account and another is Outlook.com.

Does it make sense that the Office 365 and Outlook.com accounts work just fine but not Exchange Active Sync thru Exchange 2008 server?

Posted via CB10
    Makes no sense at all! I know IT and I worked through some of the suggestions from the link below. None seemed to work. However, things seem to have worked themselves out. Haven't had any problems for about three weeks now.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...r/td-p/2149537
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-20-13 04:37 PM
    Makes no sense at all! I know IT and I worked through some of the suggestions from the link below. None seemed to work. However, things seem to have worked themselves out. Haven't had any problems for about three weeks now.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...r/td-p/2149537
    I just jumped on the latest 10.2 leak and added the Exchange Active Sync account again. If it doesn't work, I'm sure it has to do with my works servers. Thanks for the info!

Edit :
    Account now stays active but nothing syncs. I can send emails but not receive emails and calendar just has spinning circle when I go to manage from calendar drop down.

Posted via CB10 Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1323
    Last edited by dustanh; 08-20-13 at 06:49 PM.
    08-20-13 04:44 PM