Well, anyway we're lucky that we're in Canada...and I feel for US guys reading the CB.
    01-31-13 02:52 PM
    You know, I thought you were cool, but now you just have burst my bubble lol... Damn that sucks, I was looking forward to that extra battery with the charger and the Bluetooth wireless speaker....
    LOL I know, I am ashamed v_v
    I was pretty psyched too man. I pretty much held my breath through Kevin's unboxing and nearly cried when I read the description. The retail will likely be more like this:
    01-31-13 02:53 PM
    Please post your unboxing reviews...
    01-31-13 02:53 PM
    My black one shipped at 37 on the list and the white one is in progress at 197 on the list. Wanted to change from black to white but they said I have to cancel my black one . Not going to happen so I ordered the white one under one of my kids accounts. Hope they are both at the store on Tuesday morning, then I can pick which one I like best

In the GTA btw.
    01-31-13 02:54 PM
    My black one shipped at 37 on the list and the white one is in progress at 197 on the list. Wanted to change from black to white but they said I have to cancel my black one . Not going to happen so I ordered the white one under one of my kids accounts. Hope they are both at the store on Tuesday morning, then I can pick which one I like best

In the GTA btw.
    I did the same thing, but the one that was shipped is black. I always had black BB, white is reserved for my wife(9810), may be it'll change now.
    01-31-13 03:03 PM
    This is ridiculous. I either need a new job or a Z10 in my hands. My todo list keeps getting longer, but I haven't even tried to get through it - I just keep hammering F5 on CB LMFAO
    UGH O.o
    Lideo likes this.
    01-31-13 03:05 PM
    Add my pin we can talk I need a z10 buddy to get me through the wait.

Anyone else is welcome to add me too, we can make it guys just think of the US. But I think by then you will be able to get the phone off ebay and unlock it.
    01-31-13 03:08 PM
    I hope that unboxing video was related only to UK .
    01-31-13 03:19 PM
    I'm kind of happy to retire my 9800...
    01-31-13 03:28 PM
    Carriers won't sell the phone before Feb 5.
    For them to have the phones in store but not sell them its criminal
    01-31-13 03:30 PM
    I think so too...
    01-31-13 03:38 PM
    To top if off my belt clip case broke today fro my 9810! Guess I can start using my pocket since the Z10 is pocket friendly.
    01-31-13 03:41 PM
    I got an App World update to v4 for my 9800 and it lost reception for an hour after reboot - it was the sign
    01-31-13 03:59 PM
    My Koodo dealer in town will have one for me on the 4th or 5th. He will call me when it is here. Now that's service! Also good to live in a small town.
    01-31-13 06:27 PM
    I hope that unboxing video was related only to UK .
    It looks like we'll get the same items in the box here. The Rogers website, under "What's in the box" says:
    Battery, Charger, Headset, USB Cable

Hopefully there is a phone in there somewhere!

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...tailed=RIMLBLK
    01-31-13 06:49 PM
    It looks like we'll get the same items in the box here. The Rogers website, under "What's in the box" says:
    Battery, Charger, Headset, USB Cable

Hopefully there is a phone in there somewhere!

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...tailed=RIMLBLK
    That is true. We are ONLY getting the headset, phone, battery & charger. That is all.
    01-31-13 06:50 PM
    Got the notification a few hours ago that the white Z10 has also shipped so I guess I can choose which one I like better on Tuesday. Was 197 for the white.
    01-31-13 10:37 PM
    Got the notification a few hours ago that the white Z10 has also shipped so I guess I can choose which one I like better on Tuesday. Was 197 for the white.
    My sister ordered the Black one & it got shipped. She wants the white one SO on Tuesday, i have to go with her at the store & get them to switch it for the white one.
    01-31-13 10:38 PM
    My sister ordered the Black one & it got shipped. She wants the white one SO on Tuesday, i have to go with her at the store & get them to switch it for the white one.
    I ordered the black one originally and should have canceled it to order the white, but I wanted to make sure I had one on launch day. Since there are 5 lines on my bill just reserved a white one on one of the kids lines. Which ever one I don't take, rogers will just credit back the $40 and somebody else in the store will get it.
    01-31-13 10:50 PM
    I'm going to make another tough decision on Tuesday black Z10 or white Z10, The toughest part of it that it is Tuesday next week and not Friday this week.
    01-31-13 11:40 PM
    I'm going to make another tough decision on Tuesday black Z10 or white Z10, The toughest part of it that it is Tuesday next week and not Friday this week.
    Agreed!. I wish i could just go tomorrow & get it but i can not.
    01-31-13 11:54 PM
    I was having some serious dreams last night about going to the rogers store today and having the weekend to play with my Z10 and showing it off to my friends tomorrow night when we go out for drinks!!
    02-01-13 06:34 AM
    I was having some serious dreams last night about going to the rogers store today and having the weekend to play with my Z10 and showing it off to my friends tomorrow night when we go out for drinks!!
    Unfortunately, It's not going to happen this week, but think about US BB fans...
    02-01-13 07:06 AM
    My shipping notice from UPS says its going to be delivered to my Rogers Store today. I wonder if they will release the phone to me I'm praying they do.
    02-01-13 07:27 AM
    My shipping notice from UPS says its going to be delivered to my Rogers Store today. I wonder if they will release the phone to me I'm praying they do.
    Well keep praying because it won't happen. They will receive the phones today, but are not allowed to sell until Tuesday. I have called my Rogers store already and they said nope, they will not give them out before, and someone else mentioned that the store could get fined and the employee that released it to you early could be fired for doing so.
    02-01-13 07:32 AM
79 1234