05-02-13 11:01 AM
77 1234
tools
    I have the answer...so does everyone else on this site.
    Just wait for the update........
    I hate that answer too. But thats what everyone says and defends Blackberry for....
    Just lame excuses if you ask me. Don't expect a perfect phone, but a working one is all I ask for too.
    04-16-13 09:44 AM
    Every new phone has it's quirks. People forget that the original iphone and iphone 3g could not even SMS or MMS! Expect the unexpected when you buy a brand new platform. If i had a dime every time my previous android phones random rebooted i could buy a Blackberry.

Side note:
    Who exactly created the rules for posting to this forum? Should only people post comments that everyone likes? I find it amusing those who post "no one cares." If you didn't care why repsond? The moderator agreeing with an extreme view shows poor moderation @naviwilliams. Maybe you will do your job and moderate my extreme view here. On the other hand with your past moderation of this post maybe you will leave it. Cheers!
    04-16-13 09:49 AM
    My phone hasn't rebooted, not once. I had my Z early March from Ebay. I'm using T-Mobile network, US.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Had the Z since March 26. Not one random re-boot. Two screen freezes total. Once while in the browser, and once while in crackberry app. Chalked it up to the "S*it happens" column.

Battery Life has been acceptable (not over the top), but not unexpected given the bigger screen, more powerful processor, etc., etc. MUCH better battery life than the droid anchor i tried last year. (Lasted two weeks b4 i was back with a blackberry).
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    04-16-13 09:49 AM
    Every new phone has it's quirks. People forget that the original iphone and iphone 3g could not even SMS or MMS! Expect the unexpected when you buy a brand new platform. If i had a dime every time my previous android phones random rebooted i could buy a Blackberry.

Side note:
    Who exactly created the rules for posting to this forum? Should only people post comments that everyone likes? I find it amusing those who post "no one cares." If you didn't care why repsond? The moderator agreeing with an extreme view shows poor moderation @naviwilliams. Maybe you will do your job and moderate my extreme view here. On the other hand with your past moderation of this post maybe you will leave it. Cheers!
    Maybe because people are sick of the same threads over and over again, you guys who complain steady should try to use one of the 300 threads started for the same topic already instead of repeats all day long...... That's why the "who cares" are posted

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-16-13 10:00 AM
    Maybe because people are sick of the same threads over and over again, you guys who complain steady should try to use one of the 300 threads started for the same topic already instead of repeats all day long...... That's why the "who cares" are posted
    ^ this ^

Feel free to add me 24EFEB55
    04-16-13 10:12 AM
    I realize the problems on forums are just the people that have problems, and that often this is not representative of users at large. Having said that, it appears to me that the issues raised in the forums are quite diverse. Hence, it appears to me that this was rushed to market and that users are, in effect, beta testers in this instance. I do realize it is the first version, so I will give something of a pass, for now, to BB since we all know that when we buy it. But, fixes need to come faster than normal as a result. While many seem to be getting updates, some carriers are not doing so at the same rate (e.g., Verizon), which is going to hurt the product image if something does not change.
    04-16-13 10:14 AM
    Hey deedeebird, I too am looking to get a z10 from ebay. I was told the ones from Canada that were made for the Canadian networks work best on T mobile. What model number did u get and are u getting the full 4g and LTE capability.. Please let me know.
    04-16-13 10:15 AM
    Why must everyone returning their Z10 make a thread about it? Imagine if every person who bought a Z10 make a thread they bought one.

Posted via CB10
    Well Detwiler says returns are greater than purchases so it won't be too bad. Lol.

Btw that's a crack at detweiller not the z10
    Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 10:25 AM
    Hmm. I have a clone?

We may have similar features of an iPhone or Android but the over all experience with BB10 and the Z10 is totally different.

By the way if we didn't have similar features or features that can smartphone should have, would it still be considered a smartphone? Then people would complain about that. It's a free world so do what you have to do. Hopefully the Q10 suits your needs and doesn't feel like a clone...since it does run on the same BB10 operating system....

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 10:31 AM
    I personally don't mind people making threads regarding leaving. As a Network Admin it gives me many different perspectives and reasons as to why people don't like it allowing me to make the best decision for my company, so thanks!
    04-16-13 10:42 AM
    "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, I can't wait for an update!" Really??? This is the reason it's going back.
    How many computers have you owned and taken back because you couldn't wait for an update?
    Let me guess.......NONE.
    Oh God, these threads are getting worse everyday.
    RECOOL, Spawn12, phoenix55 and 2 others like this.
    04-16-13 12:41 PM
    T-Mobile isn't going to be carrying the Q10..

Just like Sprint didn't get the Z10 but are getting the Q10.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-16-13 01:05 PM
    Not even remotely close to being a clone. Smh
    Hmmm, gets confused for an iPhone based solely on appearance and about 1/3 of the apps are android apps?
    04-16-13 01:16 PM
    Hmmm, gets confused for an iPhone based solely on appearance and about 1/3 of the apps are android apps?
    Are not all phone alike in some ways? Does it really matter as long as they do things better in the long run? I know my Z10 does everything better than both Android and Apple. I'm talking strictly about myself of course. Really, this starts sounding childish very quickly.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 02:19 PM
    T-Mobile isn't going to be carrying the Q10..

Just like Sprint didn't get the Z10 but are getting the Q10.

T-Mobile will get the Q10...Ask T Mo to carry the new Blackberry Q10! Support | T-Mobile
    04-16-13 02:20 PM
    I have the answer...so does everyone else on this site.
    Just wait for the update........
    I hate that answer too. But thats what everyone says and defends Blackberry for....
    Just lame excuses if you ask me. Don't expect a perfect phone, but a working one is all I ask for too.
    I agree. They got our money. My check was good. I expect what I bought with said check to be just as good.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    niss63 and phoenix55 like this.
    04-16-13 02:23 PM
    "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, I can't wait for an update!" Really??? This is the reason it's going back.
    How many computers have you owned and taken back because you couldn't wait for an update?
    Let me guess.......NONE.
    Oh God, these threads are getting worse everyday.
    Considering the regular updates for the PlayBook...I think the OP made the best decision for his needs.

Yeah, the regularity of this type of post can be a little annoying, but it is good to know what people are finding frustrating about the device.

Unfortunately, I can't really say the same about your post - it really seems to serve no purpose.

Posted via CB10
    21stNow and millerliteboy like this.
    04-16-13 02:39 PM
    Considering the regular updates for the PlayBook...I think the OP made the best decision for his needs.

Yeah, the regularity of this type of post can be a little annoying, but it is good to know what people are finding frustrating about the device.

Unfortunately, I can't really say the same about your post - it really seems to serve no purpose.

Posted via CB10
    Well, I'm allowed to waste time just like anyone else on here. Deal with it.
    Now I have to create a thread about taking my Lego set back because they are not coming out with new characters fast enough.

Posted via CB10
    RECOOL and ppeters914 like this.
    04-16-13 02:52 PM
    Is it just me or do these type of threads get old? Why do people feel a need to share this stuff here without being specific about what they experienced? Attention? I guess bad attention is better than no attention?
    xBURK likes this.
    04-16-13 02:58 PM
    Well, I'm allowed to waste time just like anyone else on here. Deal with it.

Posted via CB10
    Sure. Just extend that courtesy to everyone - even those with whom you disagree.

Posted via CB10
    millerliteboy and xBURK like this.
    04-16-13 03:09 PM
    Sure. Just extend that courtesy to everyone - even those with whom you disagree.

Posted via CB10
    Most days I do. This thread just gets under my skin is all. Have a great day.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 03:17 PM
    Is it just me or do these type of threads get old? Why do people feel a need to share this stuff here without being specific about what they experienced? Attention? I guess bad attention is better than no attention?
    A paycheck from Samsung ? Hey Samsung, I am returning my 9810, pay up please.
    04-17-13 06:55 AM

But the litany of "I hate my Z10 because (insert some random attempt at humor like "it doesn't open doors for me") threads are ok?

People's problems with their phones are unique and why would someone want to add to a thread about a problem with their phone to someone else's thread who is trying to get a problem fixed for their phone?

Oh wait, I forgot, if you aren't kissing Blackberry's *** here in Crackberry now then you are a troll. If you ask me there are too many kids and immature people in here now that fly off the handle any time Blackberry is criticized.

This forum is here to talk about WHATEVER you want Z10 related and unless a mod steps in and says that a thread is inappropriate then people can post what they choose. It's simple, if you are tired of these threads then don't read them. Writing "who cares" is about as immature as someone can get.
    Last edited by donnation; 04-17-13 at 11:11 AM.
    04-17-13 07:17 AM
    I'm sorry Mr. Z10 but I will be sending you back to where you came from, because I just couldn't justify keeping you. You're an Iphone and Android clone (I know that all the trolls here willl jump on me saying that we have peek, flow, hub, so it can't be an Iphone clone).

I went back to my 9900, hate the black clock, but it's better than the Z10.

I will buy the Q10 when it's released, and I hope that the software will be polished by then, because the Z really sucked with the unfinishings and reboots.

If the Q will not suit me anymore, then I will be loooking for another phone.

If anyone could recommend an OS that has a unified mailbox like BB, I would seriously go there.
    I thought the OP did OK explaining why they were going back to their 9900......until they called people who think the Z10 is not an iPhone clone trolls. That is where the post lost credibility.
    Spawn12 and niss63 like this.
    04-17-13 07:38 AM
    I had to switch back yesterday from my T-Mobile Blackberry z10 to the iPhone 5 and Apple IOS because I have discovered most if not all of my client base has given up the Blackberry platform in favor of the iPhone and Apple IOS. I discovered this when I started asking for their BBM PIN numbers for my contact list and was shocked to see even my older die hard corporate users have made the move to Apple IOS.

I really crushed me to go back, but when 98% of your clients and friends are using Apple and Android platforms, the choice was simple. sad but very true. I went to a social event the past weekend and was shocked to see all my business associates had made the move to Apple IOS and where not looking back. I sat there showing off my shinny new z10 and and all it's great features and was looked at like it was an old ford.

I will miss my BBM chat groups and all that, but I have to go the way my clients are going if I expect to be able to comunicate with them via, facetime, skpe and iMessage which is what they are now using.
    04-17-13 08:03 AM
77 1234