Hi, I got my Z10 in October and I was originally scared of the prospect of not using a physical keyboard as I was use to typing on air (BlackBerry Bold 9900) and using a few curves and a Torch. But after a few weeks I live the physical keyboard and the phone rules, the OS, speed, camera, apps, customisation and speakers. And in fact the only negative is battery life but you can buy an extended battery and even the normal battery will get moderate users through the day. So, anyone who wants a Z10 whether your coming from an iPhone or a BB7 device do it go. You'll love the keyboard the Q10 doesn't appeal to me cause I love this keyboard so much it's so smart I can type in two different languages simultaneously swiping here there and everywhere and having fun doing it. Get this phone it rocks!

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 03:18 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    Thanks for your honest review and opinions. Glad the Z10 worked out for you. I feel the same way. Said I would never go to a virtual keyboard and boy was I wrong! Love this phone!
    miker476 likes this.
    11-29-13 03:32 PM
    Agreed... thought the keyboard would suck but it's actually the smartest keyboard around... my iPhone and Samsung pals are whining about their keyboards... I'll be getting a Q10 soon to pair up with my Z10 haha can't wait to be able to alternate between the 2.

Posted via Crack-friggin-berry Z10
    11-30-13 05:41 AM