Hi
    I've had an app on my Z10 called "Outlook.com" using this app I have opened and sent emails. However I deleted this app in favour of the blackberry stock email. However after logging in to my email in setting I then emailed myself from my tablet, the email wasn't picked up by the BlackBerry email. I've tried both WiFi and 3g/4g. I can now not find this app on BlackBerry store or Snap. Any help would be great
    03-09-15 05:52 AM
    Hi
    I've had an app on my Z10 called "Outlook.com" using this app I have opened and sent emails. However I deleted this app in favour of the blackberry stock email. However after logging in to my email in setting I then emailed myself from my tablet, the email wasn't picked up by the BlackBerry email. I've tried both WiFi and 3g/4g. I can now not find this app on BlackBerry store or Snap. Any help would be great
    Are any of your prior emails syncing with the current setup you have now on your phone?
    If not then you have not done things correctly and should delete email accounts once again, restart and add your account once again.
    03-09-15 06:35 AM