Hi All,

Firstly, to say, I am no expert on technology and have a very basic understanding of Outlook and Blackberry.

I am having a very frustrating problem.

I am using Office 365 Enterprise Edition and running Microsoft Outlook off there. I am having an issue when using Active Sync to Sync the phone and Outlook. ( I understand that at the moment you cant sync the two without activesync).

When I recieve an E-mail to my phone it comes through as unread. I do not read the E-mail. However, the next time an E-mail comes through to me it marks the previous E_mail as unread. I have no idea why this occuring and it is becoming very frustrating. It is marked as read on both outlook and the blackberry.

If I dont have my E-mails switched on my blackberry then I don't have any problems. It only seems to be when I do have my blackberry E-mails turned on the problem occurs. I have no idea what is causing this issue or how to resolve it.

Its a little unclear whether it is a blackberry issue or an issue from Outlook.

Please help!
    05-29-13 04:59 AM
    Have you tried installing the MS Outlook connector? This program helps get the syncing working better....

Microsoft Office Outlook Hotmail Connector overview - Outlook - Office.com
    06-10-13 09:37 PM
    Hi All,

Firstly, to say, I am no expert on technology and have a very basic understanding of Outlook and Blackberry.

I am using Office 365 Enterprise Edition and running Microsoft Outlook off there. I am having an issue when using Active Sync to Sync the phone and Outlook. ( I understand that at the moment you cant sync the two without activesync).

When I recieve an E-mail to my phone it comes through as unread. I do not read the E-mail. However, the next time an E-mail comes through to me it marks the previous E_mail as unread. I have no idea why this occuring and it is becoming very frustrating. It is marked as read on both outlook and the blackberry.

If I dont have my E-mails switched on my blackberry then I don't have any problems. It only seems to be when I do have my blackberry E-mails turned on the problem occurs. I have no idea what is causing this issue or how to resolve it.

Please help!
    Likely bb, do yourself a favor get an iphone, be happy.
    06-10-13 09:42 PM
    It's a BlackBerry issue, a known bug as well, I can attest to it being fixed in 10.2, so just hold out an little longer till 10.2 goes live, or BlackBerry does a quick 10.1 implement like they're going to do with the Alt + Enter combo

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 09:53 PM
    I am receiving email from Domain ‘A’ which is going in Folder ‘Z’ of Desktop Outlook which is automatically uploaded to Folder ‘Z’ of Office 365 P1 account (of Domain ‘B’) which is then downloaded in Folder ‘Z’ of Laptop. The Domain ‘B’ is exclusively for my use & for Syncing purpose only. This works flawlessly between my Desktop & Laptop with help of Office 365 P1 plan.
    Can I have the same type of Syncing with Z10 / Q10 also?
    06-15-13 08:57 AM
    Hi All,

Please help!
    What country are you in?

Posted from my Z10
    06-15-13 09:07 AM