With and without battery
    Do you try reload 10.2.1.xxx OS file "exe"by Connect device via USB to PC. Double click the OS file,and waiting for detection the device and key in the passwords (if has) . Let it automatically load the OS. The OS is completed loaded to the device and will be restart.

BlackBerry Z10/STL100-2/OS 10.3.2.500
    05-20-15 06:58 AM
    Do you try reload 10.2.1.xxx OS file "exe"by Connect device via USB to PC. Double click the OS file,and waiting for detection the device and key in the passwords (if has) . Let it automatically load the OS. The OS is completed loaded to the device and will be restart.

BlackBerry Z10/STL100-2/OS 10.3.2.500
    [...]
    SIC Wipe gets stuck after asking for password, and if I put quickly it starts loading RAM image and a while after it says connection lost
    Attachment 351693
    the same thing happens with autoloader.

I changed USB cable and USB port and still stuck, I can't use a different PC right because I don't have one, and my friend is out of town till monday.
    05-20-15 10:18 AM
    Those USB cables could be letting you down too eh.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 02:31 PM
    Those USB cables could be letting you down too eh.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think so, they work perfectly with the playbook either for charging or for data transfer, no problem at all!

It's the phone, because yesterday I did something -maybe stupid- while in SIC wipe I entered the password wrong, on purpose, 10 times to see if this will force a device wiping; Welll...it didn't, now the phone is still blinking but indetected by the PC nor by BBlink, autoloaders, SIC wipe, etc as if it wasn't connected at all.
    05-20-15 04:19 PM
    Hey, I came across this post with someone else who was suffering from dead Z10 syndrome. Darcy Tall Guy was commenting in that thread and had some more in depth tips compared to what I was telling you to try. You can go and check it out and even direct them to this thread to see what you've tried so far. I think you might at least find out more about the exact nature of the issue even if you don't solve it. Check it out below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...i-fix-1019890/

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 05:07 PM
    Good news people: My Z10 has revived.

Today as I was about to take pictures of the phone to list it on eBay, I plugged the battery in again just for the sake of it, (It's been unglugged for 3 days, no battery no USB no nothing) and it started as usual with BlackBerry logo and a while after I got the yellow triangle with bb10-0015 error. So I restarted it again few times and that's all I was getting wich was a good sign, I thought, because at least I had some activities in the screen.

So i plugged the phone to the PC via USB, noticed the sound of Windows when a new device is plugged in, it started installing drivers and I launched BBLink, which didn't detect the device (neither did BlackBerry device manager), so I closed it and started autoloader 10.3.2.500 and it worked, it started loading the RAM image and carried on till the end of the installation process as it does usually.
    I'm not sure but I think what helped was that "stupid thing" I did before, which was entering the password wrong on purpose to force a wipe.
    So now I'm a proud posesser of a "zombie" Z10...you know because it came back from the death...

THANK YOU ALL, EACH ONE OF YOU WHO TRIED TO HELP ME IN THIS PROCESS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
    05-23-15 08:20 AM
    Yes !!!
    You finally did it !!!
    zefreaky likes this.
    05-23-15 08:27 AM
    Good news people: My Z10 has revived.

Today as I was about to take pictures of the phone to list it on eBay, I plugged the battery in again just for the sake of it, (It's been unglugged for 3 days, no battery no USB no nothing) and it started as usual with BlackBerry logo and a while after I got the yellow triangle with bb10-0015 error. So I restarted it again few times and that's all I was getting wich was a good sign, I thought, because at least I had some activities in the screen.

So i plugged the phone to the PC via USB, noticed the sound of Windows when a new device is plugged in, it started installing drivers and I launched BBLink, which didn't detect the device (neither did BlackBerry device manager), so I closed it and started autoloader 10.3.2.500 and it worked, it started loading the RAM image and carried on till the end of the installation process as it does usually.
    I'm not sure but I think what helped was that "stupid thing" I did before, which was entering the password wrong on purpose to force a wipe.
    So now I'm a proud posesser of a "zombie" Z10...you know because it came back from the death...

THANK YOU ALL, EACH ONE OF YOU WHO TRIED TO HELP ME IN THIS PROCESS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
    You're welcome man! I'm glad you got through! I knew the phone still had some life in it. Lol. One thing I suggest you do is load the autoloader for 10.3.2.680 now before you start back getting into your phone since it's much improved over 10.3.2.500. Contains some bug fixes, stability improvements and better performance.

You can get it here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/

Or here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...vices-1018275/

Posted via CB10
    zefreaky likes this.
    05-23-15 09:09 AM
    Damn! you're so lucky! I am just seeing this now. Mine is still dead, but a friend of mine who loves to solder and tinker has offered to try to fix it the next time we meet. I purchased another z10 off of ebay in case he will need some new components. Normally I wouldn't care much about this but the photos and other things I lost were part of a crucial milestone year and I am really hoping they aren't lost.
    07-08-15 11:04 AM
109 ... 345