pls my Z10 keeps telling me that my memory is full that i cant install an app. but I have deleted all most all my apps and the problem remains. pls I need help
    05-21-16 04:44 AM
    pls my Z10 keeps telling me that my memory is full that i cant install an app. but I have deleted all most all my apps and the problem remains. pls I need help
    First try a Hard Reset:
    1. Remove the rear cover on your Z10.
    2. Remove the battery.
    3. Wait a few seconds and reinstall the battery.
    4. Boot the Z10 up.
    What this does is clears all running memory, clears the caches, shuts down all background apps and services and powers off the device.
    It does not delete any files, folder, contacts, messages, or apps and generally fixes any bugged apps or services and frees up memory in the event the caches are bloated or corrupt.
    NOTE: It is normal for the device to be sluggish and glitchy for up to five minutes after booting up from a Hard Reset, as it is working harder rebuilding caches and restarting background apps and services, so it is best to just let it sit for five minutes before continuing to trouble shoot.
    Then see if the app will install.

If it is still acting up, please post what app and were from you are trying to install and a screen shot of your Z10's Settings/Storage and Access/Device Storage Details screen. This shows a chart of what memory is being used by what services and files.
    05-22-16 06:33 AM