Blackberry is full of antioxidant. :-)
    kidding aside, I'm sorry to hear that OP. Did you try to use BlackBerry Protect to locate it?

Berry picking

Sam
    05-03-13 11:44 AM
    Luckily I have Insurance. I read everyone on CB complaining how difficult (cumbersome) the password protection is on the Z10’s and I skipped setting up my password. What a mistake...
    I was able to contact our IT department and they wiped the phone remotely with Microsoft Exchange, thank God!
    I’m back to my 9930 that has a password and BB protect.
    Well, it's a Verizon phone so it's useless to them now. Just wipe the system and report it stolen. They now have a brick.
    05-03-13 11:45 AM
    I have to admit... this crime occurred while I was in a meeting with a suit on, 2 vodka soda's already consumed.

The criminals were running very fast! I thought they accidentally tripped and hit our table. When I realized my Z10 was gone, I told the gentleman sitting across from me, �I will be right back.�

I leaped to my feet, taking off from the restaurant in a full sprint, going around the block from the opposite direction, hoping to run directly into the criminals running towards me. Unfortunately, they either jumped into the subway or one of the city buses prior to me running into them.

After my hot pursuit, I called my wife to tell her about my exciting day, thinking she would be proud of her husband and maybe I would get lucky when I flew home�. She almost killed me over the hotel phone constantly reminding me that I had insurance etc.
    05-03-13 11:59 AM
    Luckily I have Insurance. I read everyone on CB complaining how difficult (cumbersome) the password protection is on the Z10�s and I skipped setting up my password. What a mistake...
    I was able to contact our IT department and they wiped the phone remotely with Microsoft Exchange, thank God!
    I�m back to my 9930 that has a password and BB protect.
    I was not aware Exchange had this feature. Perhaps they meant BES10?
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    05-03-13 12:04 PM
    OP seems rather calm after his phone got stolen, must be rich lol

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:18 PM
    Berry picking

Sam
    You sir, deserve ....some

SLOW CLAPS

absolutely brilliant.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    05-03-13 12:39 PM
    OP seems rather calm after his phone got stolen, must be rich lol

Posted via CB10
    I think it's the 2 vodka soda's! LOL!
    05-03-13 12:55 PM
    Sorry about your loss op, but i must admit the way you wrote your story made me laugh. "Awkwardly Dramatic"

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 01:18 PM
    Terrible news, good reminder to me to always keep my phone close. I have a habit of leaving it on tables too.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 01:25 PM
    HUH?!? My only question is did you call your wife or girlfriend from the hotel room?!? Oh wait...You wouldn't of had to make a call to your girlfriend...she was there YMMD...BooBoo!!!!
    05-03-13 01:27 PM
    I agree Vector-SS...
    grigia tends to be a tad "awkwardly dramatic" but I assure you the story is true!!!
    05-03-13 01:38 PM
    next time put one hut let it tinw out every 30 kin or so, this way you don't have to enter it every time
    Posted via CB10
    Want to try that again in English? If this was typed on a Z10 I think you just convinced me to get the Q.
    05-03-13 01:44 PM
    I wouldn't run after someone if they stole a phone. I'd rather just practice safe phone skills to prevent theft, because these criminals might take a knife out on you. Your life is more precious than a phone, so be careful next time instead of instinctively and reactively pursuing or trying to intercept a criminal.

Posted via CB10
    richardat likes this.
    05-03-13 01:57 PM
    Want to try that again in English? If this was typed on a Z10 I think you just convinced me to get the Q.
    After deciphring this i think he meant to say "Next time put one
    (password), just let it time out every 30 min(utes) or so, this way you don't have to enter it every time.
    05-03-13 02:04 PM
    That really sucks!! Not sure what I would do if mine was stolen.
    05-03-13 02:10 PM
    I agree Vector-SS...
    grigia tends to be a tad "awkwardly dramatic" but I assure you the story is true!!!

Haha, I was not doubting him, but rather envisioning the scenario with plates flying around and the OP having to tell the people with him that "he will be back. "

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 03:33 PM
    I was having a meeting in NYC at a restaurant with outdoor seating; thieves ran by and stole my white Z10. Plates flew off the table and smashed on the floor as they grabbed my Z10, it was awkwardly dramatic... Is this Z10 is a super-hot commodity that everyone wants ?

Do you think they thought it was an I Phone?
    People in NYC have "sticky hands".

In 2010, I had refused a bag to carry my newly purchased iPhone only to be rebutted with, "People have sticky hands, just take a bag anyway."
    05-03-13 03:44 PM
    Gotta love NYC, only place where you can get your underpants stolen while still wearing them!
    DJM626 and ErinnM like this.
    05-03-13 03:54 PM
    My z10 was stolen on Monday during dinner in a restaurant. Z10 was in a zippered jacket pocket and jacket was hanging on the back my chair. The same gang stole phones from 2 other people during their "raid". Glad I had a password on it, but didn't know about 'protect my device' until later.
    Oh yeah, this was in downtown Toronto.
    05-03-13 04:09 PM
    Wow. now reading this. Today my wallet and Z10 were taken from on campus, but I chased the a**holes down. Got them back with the help of some students. Sorry for you loss though
    05-03-13 04:22 PM
    Wow! Sorry for the loss, OP. Good reminder for us all. That does it. I am going to a plastic surgeon and having a skin pocket built for my Z10. And will train the Z10 to administer a resounding shock on command.
    sarahrich and Got2GetAway like this.
    05-03-13 04:34 PM
    Sorry about your loss...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 05:39 PM
    I was not aware Exchange had this feature. Perhaps they meant BES10?
    Nope, it is built in to the ActiveSync feature in Exchange (Which BES10 actually uses) thankfully.
    05-03-13 05:58 PM
    Four z10 robberies all on the same day, what are the odds of that happening?
    05-03-13 06:12 PM
    I just loathe thieving bastards. I don't care where you live. I am so sorry!
    ddlax22 likes this.
    05-03-13 06:15 PM
74 123