I got the Z10 yesterday and the volume keys were working fine, but today, for some odd reason, the volume keys have stopped functioning. I can't change volume up and down neither can I press the two volume buttons to capture the screen. Is anyone else having problems with this? I hope it gets fixed.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks
    02-07-13 04:27 PM
    Did you try going into the 'system volume' settings to change it?
    02-07-13 04:40 PM
    I did and they're turned on but my volume keys aren't functional at all.
    02-07-13 04:41 PM
    Had the same issue when watching a youtube vid. Battery pull fixed'er right up
    02-07-13 04:43 PM
    Had the same issue when watching a youtube vid. Battery pull fixed'er right up
    Thanks a lot , but ugh, is battery pull always going to be the answer for fixing a problem with BB?
    02-07-13 04:45 PM
    Thanks a lot , but ugh, is battery pull always going to be the answer for fixing a problem with BB?
    Battery pulls fix all of life's problems!
    Chris Marsch likes this.
    02-07-13 04:51 PM
    I have similar problems but they always happen right after i plug in headphones. It doesn't happen consistently, but it is often preceded by Voice Assistant opening for no reason as soon as i hit one of the up/down volume keys, then the volume buttons no longer work until i unplug my headphones. No battery pull necessary in my case.
    02-13-13 03:24 PM
    I have similar problems but they always happen right after i plug in headphones. It doesn't happen consistently, but it is often preceded by Voice Assistant opening for no reason as soon as i hit one of the up/down volume keys, then the volume buttons no longer work until i unplug my headphones. No battery pull necessary in my case.
    I had this exact issue and restarting my Z10 fixed it. For some reason it was detecting my headphones as a hands free headphone set, so the voice assistant would launch when the headphones were plugged in and the audio would only play though the left channel.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 03:33 PM
    I had the same issues and checked out CB. The reason behind my locked volume was that I was connected to Blue tooth in my vehicle. Once disconnected it works fine.
    04-19-13 12:46 PM
    Yep I've been having the same problem too. I just have to restart the phone.
    04-19-13 01:22 PM