I am really just typing this post for an excuse to use the best touchscreen keyboard on the market (A+). I had a couple random reboots early on, but lately they have stopped completely. Of course the battery life is just average (C) for now, but with moderate use I can get through most of the day..only having to recharge it at night (7-8PM) sometimes. I of course have it on the charger overnight from about midnight to 6-6:30. I do have to keep the screen more towards the dimmer side; however, I realize once slow *** Verizon finally releases upgrade that the battery life will move from a C to B grade at worst.

Multitasking is also off the hook on this phone (A). YouTube easily playing in the background when doing other tasks is greatly appreciated. The Web browser isn't overrated, it is simply what it is, top notch (A). I use the Web for everything which makes me forget about some missing apps (C+) such as ESPN Fantasy Baseball/Football. But I fear not because I know more apps are on the way. During nationally televised games, Major League Baseball promotes their app for iOS, Android, and yes even for BlackBerry 10. That's a sign of things to come.

If I had to pick one thing that is my worst grade for this phone, it would be the speaker/sound. I grade it a C-, but it might be because of my Otter Box case. In short, the camera is a solid B, Remember is an A, and Siri immitation is a B-. Finally, the hub/peak make messaging an easy A grade on this device.

My overall grade for BlackBerry Z10 for Verizon, as of today, a B+...with the potential to move to an A with adequate software updates and app additions...

BlackBerry is back! Move over Windows Phone...and in a few years, who knows? Either iOS or Android may be battling it out with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    janjan11 likes this.
    04-21-13 07:26 AM
    Well. I don't thing the folks at Android or Apple are up at night thinking about BlackBerry. That said, if BlackBerry can become a more solid 3rd place platform I would be very happy.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:18 AM
    Well. I don't thing the folks at Android or Apple are up at night thinking about BlackBerry. That said, if BlackBerry can become a more solid 3rd place platform I would be very happy.

Posted via CB10
    3rd is good for me too. I don't need blackberry dumbing down to compete with those toys.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:49 AM
    Thanks to the OP for taking the time to post....
    04-21-13 10:55 AM