Well , first off al i am a big blackberry fan.
    Always worked with bb phones an will always do.

So i want to share my opinion about my z10.
    The good and the bad ( no trolling )

So let's start with the bad (fixable problems).

1. Reboots , everyday i get more and more of them( someday's it no longer is possible to use my phone cause my battery just dies because of all the reboots , so since a few day's i'm always carrieng my charger with me).
    2. Answering phone calls is the hell for me. when i answer it , the phone freezes , keeps on vibrating (for 5 min and then i have had it) Needed a battery pull.
    3. backside doesn't fit tight (cracking sound when i hold it , found a fix for it on crackberry , that's why i love these forums)
    4. bb world down 3 days now here ( i know this can happen , but i love flow)

the goods

1. Super fast browser ! Damn man , this beated every phone i compared with ( iphone , galaxy , lumia , playbook ).
    2. flow ! flow! flow! flow ! Messaging is just so nice ! can't put it down , always want to type on it.
    3. camera , seems really nice to me ! have some freakin awesome pictures with it
    4. NFC , easy to add new bb contacts (use it more and more since i made a lot of people go to bb from another phone)
    only because of this i found out how nice nfc actually is.
    5. hub ! great future , (althoug it would be nice if youu just can swipe to leave messages and go to the hub )
    6. for me personally , there are a lot of great games ! gaming a lot more since i have my z10
    7.using my pouch , it is awesome like it always was , saving battery , unlocking when you get your phone out of it. It is really simple but lovely man !
    8.Battery lifetime when listening to music with headphone. It lasts realllyyyy long ! was out for a 6h training ride and listened a lot to music battery down 15 percent ??? couldnt believe this... But i have to say it was in my magnetic pouch (maybe that's why).
    9.Led ! simple but great , no more unlocking to see if you have a message !
    10. love the swipe gestures.
    11. BBRY has a great service (that's my feeling). Every day i have contact with them to share the problems or bugs. Makes me feel like i really can help them.
    12. Battery life is great for me (only use 2 g because almost everywhere i go i do have wifi)

So to be short , love the new platform ! It is great but needs some polishing.
    I like it to show to people but than things like bb world or fb not working are a shame. Then people look at me and say , haha is that the flow ??
    I know better , was on iphone 3 months and had enough problems with it.
    i keep on supporting bbry , i'm sure they wil fix almost everything !
    I even am sure they wil succeed.
    Why ? I was on the phone with telenet a month ago and asked if they supported bb10.
    You know what thay said ?
    Damn man , i really hope we will in the future , we get ton's of this question last weeks.

So wanted to share my thoughts after my first month with the z!

Thanks for reading !

Ruben
    04-19-13 02:30 AM
    Thanks for sharing. I'm one of the lucky ones with zero glitches I guess. Glad you like it. Hope the glitches get worked out soon. I hear 10.1 is looking really good. Lightning fast.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 03:05 AM
    Well , first off al i am a big blackberry fan.
    Always worked with bb phones an will always do.

So i want to share my opinion about my z10.
    The good and the bad ( no trolling )

So let's start with the bad (fixable problems).

1. Reboots , everyday i get more and more of them( someday's it no longer is possible to use my phone cause my battery just dies because of all the reboots , so since a few day's i'm always carrieng my charger with me).
    2. Answering phone calls is the hell for me. when i answer it , the phone freezes , keeps on vibrating (for 5 min and then i have had it) Needed a battery pull.
    3. backside doesn't fit tight (cracking sound when i hold it , found a fix for it on crackberry , that's why i love these forums)
    4. bb world down 3 days now here ( i know this can happen , but i love flow)

the goods

1. Super fast browser ! Damn man , this beated every phone i compared with ( iphone , galaxy , lumia , playbook ).
    2. flow ! flow! flow! flow ! Messaging is just so nice ! can't put it down , always want to type on it.
    3. camera , seems really nice to me ! have some freakin awesome pictures with it
    4. NFC , easy to add new bb contacts (use it more and more since i made a lot of people go to bb from another phone)
    only because of this i found out how nice nfc actually is.
    5. hub ! great future , (althoug it would be nice if youu just can swipe to leave messages and go to the hub )
    6. for me personally , there are a lot of great games ! gaming a lot more since i have my z10
    7.using my pouch , it is awesome like it always was , saving battery , unlocking when you get your phone out of it. It is really simple but lovely man !
    8.Battery lifetime when listening to music with headphone. It lasts realllyyyy long ! was out for a 6h training ride and listened a lot to music battery down 15 percent ??? couldnt believe this... But i have to say it was in my magnetic pouch (maybe that's why).
    9.Led ! simple but great , no more unlocking to see if you have a message !
    10. love the swipe gestures.
    11. BBRY has a great service (that's my feeling). Every day i have contact with them to share the problems or bugs. Makes me feel like i really can help them.
    12. Battery life is great for me (only use 2 g because almost everywhere i go i do have wifi)

So to be short , love the new platform ! It is great but needs some polishing.
    I like it to show to people but than things like bb world or fb not working are a shame. Then people look at me and say , haha is that the flow ??
    I know better , was on iphone 3 months and had enough problems with it.
    i keep on supporting bbry , i'm sure they wil fix almost everything !
    I even am sure they wil succeed.
    Why ? I was on the phone with telenet a month ago and asked if they supported bb10.
    You know what thay said ?
    Damn man , i really hope we will in the future , we get ton's of this question last weeks.

So wanted to share my thoughts after my first month with the z!

Thanks for reading !

Ruben

Your post makes no sense.

You're saying that you have battery issues then saying that the battery life is great for you???

And have you updated your software.......

The PlayBook is not a phone..its a tablet......and to be honest that sounds like a whole lot of issues for a new device. If your having that many issues why haven't you exchanged your device.

Do I smell BS??? Not bashing or trolling...just my opinion.
    04-19-13 07:00 AM
    First of all, check all my other posts, no troll.
    Second, i do have problems when my phone constantly reboots. When he doesn't it is fine and good. When he reboots, it doesn't last long.
    Sorry, i just compared it to my playbook when i got home from a meeting with some friends... just said that because i did it. not to bash something.
    Third. I won't change my phone, since i do know some people who work with bbry and they work with new software where all of my probs are gone.
    As last, i'm from Belgium and did an update. After this one, my probs got worse and the guys from bbry confirmed it (they had the same probs with the 10.99 software.)
    If you say i have a lot of probs? Than why is my : the goods list much longer?

To bad that people think i'm a troll.
    I own 2 bbry, 1 playbook.
    I made my dad sell his iphone to buy a z10.

Sorry, i'm not a troll. It may depend on what your defenition of a troll/bs is...
    04-19-13 08:00 AM
    First of all, check all my other posts, no troll.
    Second, i do have problems when my phone constantly reboots. When he doesn't it is fine and good. When he reboots, it doesn't last long.
    Sorry, i just compared it to my playbook when i got home from a meeting with some friends... just said that because i did it. not to bash something.
    Third. I won't change my phone, since i do know some people who work with bbry and they work with new software where all of my probs are gone.
    As last, i'm from Belgium and did an update. After this one, my probs got worse and the guys from bbry confirmed it (they had the same probs with the 10.99 software.)
    If you say i have a lot of probs? Than why is my : the goods list much longer?

To bad that people think i'm a troll.
    I own 2 bbry, 1 playbook.
    I made my dad sell his iphone to buy a z10.

Sorry, i'm not a troll. It may depend on what your defenition of a troll/bs is...

When did I call you a troll?

I don't call people that...its stupid.

I can tell English isn't your first language so relax and read my post again.
    04-19-13 08:37 AM
    Than what do you mean... it doesn't sound positive.
    Nope english isn't my first language, but i trie to do my best...

Can you clear up what you mean?

Thanks
    04-19-13 09:04 AM
    You shouldn't have to reboot. I have had my phone over a month now with no issues. As for the phone call issue that I have not heard or seen from anyone else. Maybe take it back and exchange it. As for BlackBerry World, the solution is simple...go to music folder, click 3 dots, click on BlackBerry World...done!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:23 AM
    Agree that your phone may be defective. You should be able to answer calls.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:31 AM
    You shouldn't have to reboot. I have had my phone over a month now with no issues. As for the phone call issue that I have not heard or seen from anyone else. Maybe take it back and exchange it. As for BlackBerry World, the solution is simple...go to music folder, click 3 dots, click on BlackBerry World...done!

Posted via CB10

In Belgium we can't.
    We don't can buy music in bbw. So bbw doesn't show up in that menu...
    04-19-13 09:34 AM
    Agree that your phone may be defective. You should be able to answer calls.

Posted via CB10
    This only happens 2 or 3 times a week...
    04-19-13 09:35 AM
    In Belgium we can't.
    We don't can buy music in bbw. So bbw doesn't show up in that menu...
    What about from Games?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:36 AM
    How does that work? Can you post a screenshot?
    Would be awesome to have some help
    04-19-13 09:51 AM
    It makes sense about the battery life, he said that the battery dies when phone starts to reboot, but that when is working fine it lasts !!
    QUOTE "battery just dies because of all the reboots"

This on the other hand, doesn't make sense "12. Battery life is great for me (only use 2 g because almost everywhere i go i do have wifi)" i assume he was trying to say that the internet life for him is great maybe
    04-19-13 09:51 AM
    How does that work? Can you post a screenshot?
    Would be awesome to have some help
    Assuming you meant my post? Open Games, click Games on the bottom (looks like a controller icon), click 3 dots for "Browse games in BlackBerry World". I will try to get a screen shot.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 10:03 AM
    Do I smell BS??? (...not bashing or trolling...)
    Give me a break. He made an obviously honest and well-thought out post and you attacked him for it and called him a liar. That's exactly what trolling is.

I can tell English isn't your first language
    Mentioning his use of the language is totally unnecessary and judging from your posts, English isn't your strong suit even though it's your mother tongue.

Maybe try not to drag your dissatisfaction with real life online and insult people because it gets you what you don't have out there.
    h20work and rizaru_rin like this.
    04-19-13 10:09 AM
    Assuming you meant my post? Open Games, click Games on the bottom (looks like a controller icon), click 3 dots for "Browse games in BlackBerry World". I will try to get a screen shot.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry, maybe a silly question but where do i have to open games?

Thx in advance
    04-19-13 10:27 AM
    It makes sense about the battery life, he said that the battery dies when phone starts to reboot, but that when is working fine it lasts !!
    QUOTE "battery just dies because of all the reboots"

This on the other hand, doesn't make sense "12. Battery life is great for me (only use 2 g because almost everywhere i go i do have wifi)" i assume he was trying to say that the internet life for him is great maybe
    Agree, should have been clearer on this point. I mean that my battery life is good with a lot of browsing. But i only use 2 g or wifi, no 3g or LTE
    04-19-13 10:31 AM
    Your phone should not reboot. Got the z10 in Canada Feb 5 and it has never rebooted once. when you mass produce any product you will always have some defective products that get out. I think you should exchange it. The z10 is great but you really should not be having those issues.
    Glad you like the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:20 AM
    Ruben, update your contacts app. There was a recent update that fixed most of my phone app issues

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:22 AM
    I'm sorry, maybe a silly question but where do i have to open games?

Thx in advance
    Not silly. It should be one of the default icons on your icon screen(s), it looks like a trophy.

Posted via CB10

EDIT: Unless this too is not in la version belge
    Last edited by emstardeluxe; 04-19-13 at 11:44 AM.
    04-19-13 11:26 AM
    Give me a break. He made an obviously honest and well-thought out post and you attacked him for it and called him a liar. That's exactly what trolling is.

Mentioning his use of the language is totally unnecessary and judging from your posts, English isn't your strong suit even though it's your mother tongue.

Maybe try not to drag your dissatisfaction with real life online and insult people because it gets you what you don't have out there.
    Agree with you, nothing's wrong with OP.. haters gonna hate *yawn*

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    04-19-13 11:27 AM
    Ruben, update your contacts app. There was a recent update that fixed most of my phone app issues

Posted via CB10
    And how do i do that xd
    04-19-13 12:02 PM
    Not silly. It should be one of the default icons on your icon screen(s), it looks like a trophy.

Posted via CB10

EDIT: Unless this too is not in la version belge
    Thanks man!
    This fixed it. After going to bbw that way, it works normal again
    04-19-13 12:18 PM
    Thanks man!
    This fixed it. After going to bbw that way, it works normal again
    You're welcome, but I am a girl
    Good luck with the phone!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 12:31 PM
    You're welcome, but I am a girl