I am a first time poster and a long time blackberry supporter. I am coming from a torch 9810. I had a torch, bold and curve before that. I bought my phone on launch day from at&t. The people at both the corporate store and the authorized dealer were helpful and knowledgeable about the phone. My initial thoughts is that it is a very amazing phone. I love how fluid it is compared to Os7. Since I've gotten the phone I haven't been able to put it down. It's such a huge improvement over the last Os. I love the hub, the gestures, the screen, the quick and responsive browser, and even the camera is good esp coupled with the native photo editing. All the basic social networking is there plus I side loaded instagram. All my friends I have shown loved it and my brother bought one the day after I did. One of my friends is even thinking about ditching sprint to get his hands on one. On the app front I have everything I ever need right now along with some extra stuff. My son loves the gaming on it so when I need to get some stuff done around the house I just let him play jet pack joyride. The keyboard is great for one handed typing but it really shines when you type with two hands like you would on a traditional blackberry. I really can not say enough about the device and the beautiful Os but I truly believe in bb10 and believe this is just the beginning of blackberry's ascension back to the top. Now let's get all our favorite developers on board and really see the full potential on this Os.

Posted via CB10
    pili4, Drayk and SK122387 like this.
    03-29-13 04:39 PM
    Ditto to all the above. Had my Z10 for eight weeks now and still loving it. The keyboard has adapted well over this time, so flicking and text predictions make typing really easy and quick.

Glad you like this phone. I too think that BlackBerry will come roaring back with this new OS. : )

Whoosh.....!!!!!!!!!! Careful! Z10 in action here!
    03-29-13 04:58 PM
    Yeah thanks man. It's been truly an awesome phone. I can't wait to see how it develops overtime.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:10 PM
    Great post, OP. I couldn't agree more. I got mine release day. I've owned all AT&T BB's from the 8300 up. I've done a short stint with an iPhone and HTC Vivid..always went back to my 9810....Then I went full on android w/the GS3. I thought I would be a droid guy for ever, but I just couldn't wrap my head around the OS....I got more & more excited about the Z10 day by day. I was so convinced BB10 was going to be a success, I bought shares. (That softened up my wife up). On release day, I call my wife & said "I have to get this"....when I didn't hear a threat of divorce, I scooped it up for $450 on an early upgrade. And upgrade it is!!! The only thing I use my GS3 for now is to play words with fiends, and back up apps to turn into .bar files to side load on my Z10. The next side load....WWF.
    My 18 @ 22 y/o daughters think it's "da bomb" as well, especially the hub. They are, of course, all about social media. They both use GS3's, as well as my wife but they all will upgrade to the Z10 when there upgrade is available.
    I can confidentially say now....once again....I'm proud to be BBRY NATION!!!!!
    03-29-13 05:30 PM
    Do you mean the WWE app? And do you know if there is a bar file for it?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:36 PM
    Do you mean the WWE app? And do you know if there is a bar file for it?

Posted via CB10
    Words with Friends. I keep hearing its a battery drain. I also have Battery Guru & I think that is sucking my battery as well. Over all, my z10 battery seems to be as good as any other phone I've owned

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:02 PM
    Oh ok. I would love if WWE made their app available on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:03 PM