04-14-13 07:11 AM
35 12
tools
    Guys, that is not right. Get your phones replaced.

I haven't had any single reboot since February.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:32 PM
    I'm on Verizon and had my first two random reboots yesterday...did it twice within 30 seconds of each other. don't know what caused it but it seems to have solved the problem with my cars BT and the phones BT communicating properly.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:34 PM
    Yes, mine has restarted at least once per day (that I've witnessed) since this most recent at&t update. It had been heating up & rebooting before the update, but not every day. I had hoped for a fix this time (from the 2nd update) but not yet...
    04-13-13 06:50 PM
    If you have to re screwdrivers try tightening the screws in the back of your phone. Someone suggested it. Not a confirmed fix.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 07:19 PM
    Since US launch we hear only about problems with this phone. What's going on over there? Are having same device? Do not download everything, every app you see, choose wisely.

Posted via BB Z10
    T-Mobile going strong. No problems except side loaded Google maps which really for normal navigating is worse than the native apps on the z10. Google maps side loaded sucks...

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 07:21 PM
    Verizon phones have been reported doing this the most it seems. Everyone is waiting for them to release an update already. Not sure what is taking them so long.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    I dont think BB has released a newer version for Verizon yet. Thats the impression I was getting from the BB and Verizon Reps I talked with the other day. GSM phones seem to have newer versions, but I think there is some sort of "extra" issue with the CDMA 004 phones.
    The issue may have more then one "bug" or miscoding in the OS and the apps.

BB needs to answer this. They make the OS and the phone.

Tim
    04-13-13 07:30 PM
    T-Mobile going strong. No problems except side loaded Google maps which really for normal navigating is worse than the native apps on the z10. Google maps side loaded sucks...

Posted via CB10
    O

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:46 AM
    I am in Canada on Rogers. No spontaneous reboots experienced since I got the phone in early Feb.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    04-14-13 03:00 AM
    Are you aware that by holding down the side volume key for a few seconds will re boot the Z10. So if you have been fiddling around with the volume keys this may be the cause of your re boots.
    04-14-13 04:32 AM
    I am in Canada on Bell. Got my phone in late February and it was stable for the first couple of weeks then the reboots started. Got a replacement from the Bell store and again had stability for a couple of weeks. The random reboots have once again started. Talked to a BlackBerry tech yesterday and did a complete OS reinstall. So far no reboots.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:11 AM
35 12