12-19-13 07:44 AM
36 12
tools
    Could be useful picking up steel washers and similar items that fall in hard the reach areas....im thinking my car intake manifold!

Posted via CB10
    If you have washers in your intake manifold...you have bigger problems...I would suggest stuffing clean rags in open holes while working on the engine simple enough and saves a lot of useless headache

I flick! Do you?
    12-17-13 10:51 PM
    If you have washers in your intake manifold...you have bigger problems...I would suggest stuffing clean rags in open holes while working on the engine simple enough and saves a lot of useless headache

I flick! Do you?
    Ha, yes, that's a good tip which I have actually used many times. My thought though was having something drop between intake runners...ie with the mani still fully installed. That can happen anytime working on an engine.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 10:23 AM
    Ha, yes, that's a good tip which I have actually used many times. My thought though was having something drop between intake runners...ie with the mani still fully installed. That can happen anytime working on an engine.

Posted via CB10
    Your local harbor freight or princess auto or napa etc will have a telescoping magnetic pick...i doubt you will be able to attach a phone to pickup hardware that gets away from you in tight spaces. Besides the tool is few bucks. I wouldnt use my phone for that stuff but its your car and your phone....I'm just sayin ya know
    12-18-13 09:16 PM
    Your local harbor freight or princess auto or napa etc will have a telescoping magnetic pick...i doubt you will be able to attach a phone to pickup hardware that gets away from you in tight spaces. Besides the tool is few bucks. I wouldnt use my phone for that stuff but its your car and your phone....I'm just sayin ya know
    Agreed...my an engine bay is no place for my previous BlackBerry....a better use case would be trying to retrieve something dropping under the car seat, sat into the swat railings.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 10:20 PM
    Ah, beat me to it!
    Actually they're made of zinc for the most part, ever price out copper nowadays?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:44 PM
    That's not what I meant to quote heh...

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:45 PM
    Canada doesn't have pennies anymore lol
    Still many in circulation, still accepted but all change and pricing is rounded to 5 cents. Just like New Zealand.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 12:02 AM
    Pulled a metal splinter with my Z10 out of my...finger...yesterday. No wait, last week. No it was yesterday and REALLY big...lol...

Trusted Member Genius on a Z10
    12-19-13 03:03 AM
    Pulled a metal splinter with my Z10 out of my...finger...yesterday. No wait, last week. No it was yesterday and REALLY big...lol...

Trusted Member Genius on a Z10
    Wtf lol, you glue a needle nose pliers to the back of the phone? Or nail clippers?
    That's what I use and for the pesky little ones that disappear into the flesh, my hunting knife or box cutter and needle nose pliers

I flick! Do you?
    12-19-13 03:39 AM
    Still many in circulation, still accepted but all change and pricing is rounded to 5 cents. Just like New Zealand.

Posted via CB10
    Australia.
    New Zealand rounds to ten cents.
    No five cent piece.
    12-19-13 05:54 AM
    Polymer notes and tiddlywinks , it's the future.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 07:44 AM
36 12