The gesture-based UI in Z10 is so much better than iOS. I find myself use it on my IPAD all the time, only found it doesn?t work and had to go back to the button again (and BTW the button can be on the left or right side of the screen when you are looking for it in landscape mode, another 2-second wasted)
    I find the gesture based app switching works great on the iPad and never use the hardware button.
    tack likes this.
    07-14-13 10:59 AM
    Couldn't convert me to Apple for anything I'm sorry, it's just not my style

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, relying on Apple haters for market share probably isn't going to work for BB. Android and Windows are also not Apple.
    07-14-13 11:01 AM
    The Z10 has great potential but I haven't seen it yet.. iOS and the iPhone 5 are a solid! Has all the apps you need, solid OS(even though it may be boring to some), the iPhone just works well! I have been using the Z10 for a few months now and I have been frustrated with it because the software is just not there... so many bugs and lag and I know it can be better!.. Hopefully when 10.2 arrives officially, the Z10 will be where it's supposed to be!..
    07-14-13 11:32 AM
    The Z10 has great potential but I haven't seen it yet.. iOS and the iPhone 5 are a solid! Has all the apps you need, solid OS(even though it may be boring to some), the iPhone just works well! I have been using the Z10 for a few months now and I have been frustrated with it because the software is just not there... so many bugs and lag and I know it can be better!.. Hopefully when 10.2 arrives officially, the Z10 will be where it's supposed to be!..
    Lag? What version are you on? I find iOS far laggier.
    07-14-13 11:43 AM
    iOS is very smooth in my experience with it. The OS is solid it may lag because the network coverage but other than that it works well! I have used all the latest leaks and there are always issue. I was previously on 2354 and that lagged a lot when going from active frames to icons and going in and out of apps. I tried 4537 and 4543 and they both made my phone really hot when on calls or just using the phone in general. Now I'm on 4561 and it's running hot as well but it seems to be smoother. All I'm getting at is that we shouldn't have to tweak and load all these leaked OS' for our phones to work right. These official OS' need to be more solid. I'm on Verizon and they are still on 10.0.. I just feel the iPhone and iOS is better right now because it's way more developed! BB10 still needs a lot of work.
    DINGSTER1 likes this.
    07-14-13 12:25 PM
    Lag? What version are you on? I find iOS far laggier.
    IOS is possibly the least laggy OS I have ever used.
    anon(4166778) and tack like this.
    07-14-13 12:52 PM
106 ... 345