Dears,

This issue is getting me very upset!!!! First it happen to my whatsapp, had to remove the app and install again several times, then to SMS, had to reload the OS on my Z10, now its happening with my calls and one of my email accounts!!!!!

Things just doesn't get recorded or shown!!!

What is the solution for this??!!
    05-28-13 01:26 PM
    Hmm first, tell us what is happening

Posted using The Z10
    05-28-13 01:27 PM
    Hi dear,
    First my whats app integration wasn't working properly with my hub, its fine I blamed whatsapp for that, but once re-installing the app everything went fine. Second I stopped getting SMS that are clearly shown that is received by me on the sender phone. ( I sent an SMS from my Z10 to my Z10 without exiting the message, I noticed that I received the message, but once leaving to the hub, nothing were there) I hade to reload the OS, where magically I started to receive 2 days of SMS at once. Third which is happening right now, when ever I receive a a call or miss call or make call, It doesn't show in the hub or phone app. same with one of the email accounts, suddenly I stopped receiving emails.

I don't know what went wrong, but I need to solve this issue ASAP.
    u2hertz likes this.
    05-28-13 01:34 PM
    Hi dear,
    First my whats app integration was working properly with my hub, its fine I blamed whatsapp for that, but once re-installing the app everything went fine. Second I stopped getting SMS that are clearly shown that is received by me on the sender phone. ( I sent an SMS from my Z10 to my Z10 without exiting the message, I noticed that I received the message, but once leaving to the hub, nothing were there) I hade to reload the OS, where magically I started to receive 2 days of SMS at once. Third which is happening right now, when ever I receive a a call or miss call or make call, It doesn't show in the hub or phone app. same with one of the email accounts, suddenly I stopped receiving emails.

I don't know what went wrong, but I need to solve this issue ASAP.
    This may not help at all. But you can restart just the hub with 5 swipes from the top right corner to the bottom left corner of the screen
    05-28-13 01:38 PM
    in the hub, go to settings and hub management, you can verify if any kind of notifications are turned off.
    05-28-13 01:44 PM
    This may not help at all. But you can restart just the hub with 5 swipes from the top right corner to the bottom left corner of the screen
    Thanks Dear, after doing this, new calls started to show. But still I don't consider this as a solution!!!

Come on blackberyy!! until having this issue I was trying to sell my S3 just to stay with one phone the Z10!!!
    05-28-13 01:45 PM
    Thanks Dear, after doing this, new calls started to show. But still I don't consider this as a solution!!!

Come on blackberyy!! until having this issue I was trying to sell my S3 just to stay with one phone the Z10!!!
    Did you do a wipe before reinstalling the os?
    05-28-13 01:47 PM
    Did you do a wipe before reinstalling the os?
    Yes, Started from Zero
    05-28-13 01:49 PM
    I can see see that you are upset upset.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 or my Z10
    05-28-13 01:50 PM
    in the hub, go to settings and hub management, you can verify if any kind of notifications are turned off.
    Dear, Everything is set to "On"
    05-28-13 01:51 PM
    Yes, Started from Zero
    official OS or leak?
    05-28-13 01:54 PM
    official OS or leak?
    Blackberry Link did that, so It's offical
    05-28-13 01:56 PM
    Blackberry Link did that, so It's offical
    did you restore after you installed the "clean os"
    05-28-13 01:57 PM
    did you restore after you installed the "clean os"
    Yes, just Setting and Media. No Application's Data
    05-28-13 02:00 PM
    Yes, just Setting and Media. No Application's Data
    I would try a fresh install, without restroing your settings/media or data
    05-28-13 02:04 PM
    I would try a fresh install, without restroing your settings/media or data
    Dear, This will upsets me even more, thanks anyway for your help, I'm grateful for you
    05-28-13 02:11 PM
    Same things happening with my texts

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 04:16 PM
    Hey to be honest i would call your carriers tech support and have them trouble shoot it with you as you have a one year warranty with them they should replace the device or give you a good copy of the OS. Please don't rate BB because you can't find an answer on one of their Fan based sites as most of us don't work for them so before doing anything else talk to them if they cannot resolve your issue they may be able to give you a trouble ticket with BB directly which will make sure BB directly takes care of you ok. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.
    05-28-13 07:12 PM
    really might be a carrier cell signal problem
    05-28-13 07:16 PM
    I feel like a "dear in headlights" .....

Hope you get it sorted out Doe

Posted via CB10
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    05-28-13 07:21 PM
    Had same issue with other leaks except for 1762. My browser wasn't loading Web pages, then started messing up my texts so I reloaded OS. Did back up.. then it didn't go away.. story short, it was my back up file that was corrupted. So reinstalled and did not restore. I made few tests if it was my Android apps that was causing the malfunctions... after few tests, I concluded it was the updated Flip box that was corrupted. went back to installing the old version of Flip board. Things are finally back to normal & enjoying my Z again. Sorry I'm in a rush some of what I'm typing may confuse lol. Just giving my two cents.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 07:25 PM
    Never had any issues what so ever like this or any issues at all, some of the issues can also be carrier related and network related issues for sms and email that is.

Can be from your carrier or those who are sending to you.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 07:44 PM
    I feel like a "dear in headlights" .....

Hope you get it sorted out Doe

Posted via CB10
    I have nothing to add but this made me LOL
    Cap_172R likes this.
    05-28-13 07:49 PM
    I have nothing to add but this made me LOL
    I'd like to take this opportunity to explain to the gentle OP that the term "Dear" in English is usually used between relatives in an affectionate and loving way... it carries with a tone of sweetness that typically comes from an older relative to a younger one, like to you from your mother or grandmother or grandfather or whatever. Sometimes people do call others "dear" but it's not all that common and frankly, in an internet discussion forum (well, outside of "crochetcircle.com") almost unheard of! :-)

I'm sure those to whom he directed those comments appreciate it more than some of the bunk going on in internet discusion forums... I didn't LOL, but it made me smile.

Thanks OP!
    05-28-13 07:57 PM
    Just fresh install a leak and you'll be fine.
    05-28-13 08:57 PM