blkbrylvr, we dont believe you. you are not credible. you state that you did not sideloads and no leaks etc... Well then you must forget what you say in your other threads. You stated in one of your other post that you were trying a different autoloader. so you have been using leaks and sideloading androids apps. you also mention that you had the .1055. Well there are no official anywhere in the world today .1055. So you must be using the leak that has been around . you also mention official leaks in your posts. there are no such thing as official leaks. I dont believe what you have been saying. and from the response you have been getting a very large number of community people dont believe a word of what you are saying. Just go .
    Ouch dude. Could have saved yourself embarrassment and just asked. I made TWO threads regarding the problems I had. JUST TWO. it's not to say that I couldn't have made more. By "official" I meant that I downloaded the update from Rogers for 10.2. I then autoloaded and unoffical 10.2.1055. Excuse me.
    I honestly do forgot what I wrote in those threads. So thanks for going through them with almost a fine toothed comb. You were so close to getting me! Listen, I'm just a BB fan who happens to be really upset with the company the last few months as no products I am recieving are lasting and whether I am on offical AT&T released 10.1 (as with my first phone), or the opposite (as with my latest phone). Oh, and they're continuing the horrible trend of bad management/administration that got them in this mess YEARS ago.
    "you have been getting a very large number of community people dont believe a word of what you are saying. Just go ."
    Again.. ouch. I feel like a 6 year old just told me I'm ugly lmfao. a very large number or community people? really? One person? Sorry, two. Wait, maybe three? Ugh I just can't keep track of a very large number of community people
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    12-07-13 10:29 PM
    How about grammar, spelling capitalization and punctuation? I have a hard time taking you seriously with posts like that. I can see where all you problems are coming from.
    Forgive my ignorance .... At present Blackberry is BS to the highest level.. yes im a blackberry use hope grammar,spelling etc was better this time
    12-07-13 10:31 PM
    I don't believe that you lost 4 Z10s because of "defects ". Something else is at play here...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    Definitely something else at play here.

No worries, we can outlast them. I've added 5 Z10 users in the last four months. The Z30 looks even better (a good friend is going to upgrade from Samsung to the Z30 in January). And we have the Z50 (and Q50) going forward.

Not to mention the imminent release of 10.2.1 in Jan/Feb with awesome Android support.

And I have to wonder what they have in store with 10.3? What other surprises are in store now that John Chen is at the reins?

If you're a BlackBerry fan, these are great days. Unless you own stock, there's no reason not to be excited about the future of BlackBerry.

Ignore the 'chatter'. That's all it is. =)
    Otech#CB likes this.
    12-07-13 10:36 PM
    @ gnomesane:
    Dude, I messaged you. As I said before it was wrong of me to turn this thread into something other than constant hating. Obviously my intentions of trying to find solutions and of not just saying one liners didn't work. But there's no reason to keep dragging this on.

Also, I need to say that where I come from insulting someone's job, something they believe in, just because you don't like something they said is garbage. Everyone in the health care field has to have some understanding of statistics, even if they don't know how to do them they can understand their importance.

And another thing- calling someone something racist like "son" as you did to me is completely unforgivable. Even if you did not realize that it was a racial epithet you said it to harm. When I called you ignorant it was because you were not educated about how people in social sciences utilize statistics. That was the correct use of that word. I wasn't calling you a bigot or a possible racist. Now I am.

edit: oh sorry, just checked my messages and realized that you didn't care about my apology or the fact that we should be having this discussion through messages as opposed to this thread. You go right ahead and carry on. You are just so helpful and caring
    12-07-13 10:43 PM
    @ gnomesane:
    Dude, I messaged you. As I said before it was wrong of me to turn this thread into something other than constant hating. Obviously my intentions of trying to find solutions and of not just saying one liners didn't work. But there's no reason to keep dragging this on.

Also, I need to say that where I come from insulting someone's job, something they believe in, just because you don't like something they said is garbage. Everyone in the health care field has to have some understanding of statistics, even if they don't know how to do them they can understand their importance.

And another thing- calling someone something racist like "son" as you did to me is completely unforgivable. Even if you did not realize that it was a racial epithet you said it to harm. When I called you ignorant it was because you were not educated about how people in social sciences utilize statistics. That was the correct use of that word. I wasn't calling you a bigot or a possible racist. Now I am.
    You called me ignorant on the thread. I responded to your PM quite clearly. Stop trying to hijack the thread and turn this into your own personal grievance. If you want to debate me further, PM me and I'll be more than happy to tell you up front what I think.

No one else cares. Get it? Last public response, take it to private messaging if you have a problem.
    12-07-13 10:47 PM
    You called me ignorant on the thread. I responded to your PM quite clearly. Stop trying to hijack the thread and turn this into your own personal grievance. If you want to debate me further, PM me and I'll be more than happy to tell you up front what I think.

No one else cares. Get it? Last public response, take it to private messaging if you have a problem.
    Umm lmfao. I tried to before. I even apologized for our misunderstanding! Multiple times! Your response was "Stop acting like an *** and I'll treat you like an adult". And why do you use words like "hijack"? I was originally trying to get people to stay on point and not just leave nasty one liners. I called you ignorant and you were. Get over it. Sorry I hurt your feelings but you hurt mine and said that people in social sciences have no idea about statistics. You were either uninformed or misinformed when you made that comment. Either way, that's the definition of ignorance! Much like not realizing that calling someone "son" is insulting, but if they happen to be black then it's racist!! That's what ignorance is!!

And now it can stop. Thank you all. *BOWS AND WALKS AWAY FOR THE GOOD OF ALL*
    12-07-13 10:52 PM
    I'm out of popcorn.....brb......
    12-07-13 11:06 PM
    I'm out of popcorn.....brb......
    Back on point:

Have we heard from the OP and his troubles? Any followup or did he disappear like most of these posters inevitably do?
    12-07-13 11:10 PM
    My guess is the OP had enough of the sideline bickering...lol.
    12-07-13 11:13 PM
    My guess is the OP had enough of the sideline bickering...lol.
    Well, I guess I own part of that.

BUT, if he's truly concerned, we should hear further, no?

I'm suspicious of a lot of these kind of threads. All too often we get the 'back end' post, when things are going wrong. It's funny to me that people would take the time to post a "goodbye" thread as opposed to an "help, I'm having trouble"...

I'm not just a BlackBerry user, I also have iOS and Android devices. I'm a registered user of many forums like XDA-Developers and my personal experience has been that people usually take the time to register with a forum when they need help. NOT when they've given up.
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    12-07-13 11:17 PM
    That may have been the case (the sim card). I cannot recall for sure. Verizon always set the Z10's up so I didn't really pay attention to that.
    Verizon doesn't use SIM cards guys! Come on now!
    12-08-13 12:20 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...s-here-800736/

We have two sticky threads that cover these kinds of stories. I've included one of them.
    12-08-13 01:33 AM
162 ... 567