There have been other threads of this nature. Threads that I questioned the truthfulness of also.

However, reading through them, there is always a constant. Same sim card being used and/or faulty power source in that same battery/charger being used. We don't know for sure from the op, but I'd be willing to bet, they just traded phones, kept sane peripherals and same card. That's how they do it at my carrier anyway. And if this happens to someone in the future, hopefully they will read these threads and replace those items as well.

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    Always hard to know for sure. Just to reiterate a previous post, the odds of getting four hardware lemons in a row (whether a BlackBerry phone, or any other tech device) are astronomical. If the OP's experience were any kind of indicator of an inferior hardware build - like Toyota's brakes a year or so back - it would surely have been a major media story and the subject of a major recall by BlackBerry. So either he's one of the unluckiest people on the planet, or there's other factors involved (SIM card seems most likely).

Recently my niece picked up a Z10 as her work phone, she's an iPhone user otherwise. Initially she had issues with the phone not working, at all, and her company was going to replace it after dealing with Rogers tech support (their provider). I saw her on the weekend and wiped the phone and reloaded the OS. Bingo, it worked a charm. Turns out it was on the IT support end of her company. And since then, the Z10 has performed like a champ according to her, and she's very happy with it.
    12-07-13 07:18 PM
    Verizon phone are CDMA. They don't have SIM cards.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    The Verizon BB10 devices have sim cards.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 07:19 PM
    Verizon phone are CDMA. They don't have SIM cards.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    All Verizon 4G devices have SIM cards (even the iPhones).

I just had to chime in here because I have had 4 faulty devices before (AT&T HTC Tilt 2) so I know it can occur; HOWEVER, everyone I knew who had a Tilt 2 also had an issue. That said, I own a Z10 and a Q10 and purchased a Z10 for my father and they all work perfectly. I have loaded every possible leak on my Z10 and even bricked it once (completely due to my error) but it was easily revived. The chances of the OP and the 2 or 3 others who are claiming to have the same experience ALL having that experience are so slim that I just don't believe it. One story, maybe, is believable but not all of them.

Chances are it was a SIM issue, a power issue, user error, or (most likely, in my opinion) a total fib.

Just MY $0.02, as well... Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 07:38 PM
    To the OP: I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with the Z10, and sorry you're getting so much **** for posting about it.

I went through the same thing with my Torch 9850. Four phones in 13 months. No abuse, different chargers and batteries but no 3rd party ones, no SIM card to invoke, updated official software, no leaks. Twice I had the black screen of death, once the phone turned on but wouldn't work and BB tech support thought it had a "database error." I forget now what the 4th issue was. USCC in-store tech support couldn't fix the problems. BB tech support couldn't fix the problems. Twice I was on the phone with the latter for >10 hours. Each time, the phone was replaced, I'm sure with a refurbished one.

I've had my latest Torch now for 6 months. The browser no longer works, and USCC in-store tech support can't solve that either. I love this phone when it works right, but I'm thinking about moving to Verizon and upgrading to a Z10, but I hope I'm not buying into more problems.
    anand_ma likes this.
    12-07-13 09:04 PM
    I don't believe that you lost 4 Z10s because of "defects ". Something else is at play here...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-07-13 09:18 PM
    Wow 4 pages of bickering back and forth and the only conclusion I've been able to come to is you ****ed up!
    You see, owning a mobile phone is quite like owning a dog: you take care of it properly, and it won't die on you. And most times, after one dog dies, people do change their habits for care.
    In any case, have fun with the S3 and don't go whining over to AC when your S3 doesn't perform as it should either.
    Umm.. that's just rediculous. You take care of it properly and it won't die on you? Not true. Any phone can die from hardware or software issues even if the event that caused the problem occured previously. My phone died with NO sideloads, NO leaks, NO non-offical anything. Never dropped it or got it wet. Just faded away forever one day. And I personally keep experiencing the same problem.
    why did you upgrade to an S4. Don't you know that blackberry runs android better than android? dont you read anything on these forums.
    your loss.
    Again, ummm...... no. Just no. My brother has whatever latest Samsung G series device is out (you know, the one that pretty much beats a Z10 in every hardware spec between the two), and before my phone faded away again for the second time we compared. I had the latest leak. Opened up 1mobile and angry birds. His phone was almost immediate. My phone took a couple seconds. Not far off, but once inside the apps my phone's performance was slightly off there as well. But that's kind of obvious considering that BB is emulating android! So even the Z10's full specs aren't going to running android apps because the BB OS, hub, etc. are still running in the background. And I don't know about you but on my Z10 OS 10.2.1055 ate up about a quarter of my ram on average.
    I find it very unlikely, we have 3 z10's in our family,and no issues. You sure you are not shorting bb stock?
    Such a moronic, back handed statement. The OP is trying to explain what an unneccessarily hard time he's had having gone through multiple phones in a short period of time. It sucks. You lose everyone, and then can't get in contact with anyone because you use a BB so why would you waste your time communicating on any device other than a BB right? And of course because a whopping 3 devices are in use in your family and not one has had any problems then no z10 has problems right?!
    I just had to chime in here because I have had 4 faulty devices before (AT&T HTC Tilt 2) so I know it can occur; HOWEVER, everyone I knew who had a Tilt 2 also had an issue. That said, I own a Z10 and a Q10 and purchased a Z10 for my father and they all work perfectly. I have loaded every possible leak on my Z10 and even bricked it once (completely due to my error) but it was easily revived. The chances of the OP and the 2 or 3 others who are claiming to have the same experience ALL having that experience are so slim that I just don't believe it. One story, maybe, is believable but not all of them.

Chances are it was a SIM issue, a power issue, user error, or (most likely, in my opinion) a total fib.

Just MY $0.02, as well... Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    The TILT 2 was and still is my favorite device of all time! I'm sorry your experience with the phone wasn't good. That phone had everything before the iPhone or Android were anything. It was like windows on a phone (as opposed to win phone now). Almost kind of looked like android now with the big clock on the top front and little widgets scattered about. So ahead of it's time. Again, sorry. But thanks for bringing me back. I actually chucked that brick of a phone at this guy's head when he came at me to jack me. Worked as a weapon of self defense and then continued to work as a phone as well.

It's so unfortunate and honestly disgusting the way this thread has dragged on. Everyone is so quick to jump down someone's throat who they think is talking bad about BB. Or people just write ignorant comments about how "it's gotta be a lie!". Well it happened to me going on my third time now, the OP 4x as he claims, and multiple other members of these forums multiple times as well. Can't you guys take 2 seconds to do a search of the forums to find that there are PLENTY of other people experiencing similar issues!

I was happy when I first saw this thread because I thought SOMEONE might actually CARE to try to HELP the OP. And then maybe one of those suggestions might work for me. But no... just UGLINESS! Lately I've been wondering why I've been such a fan of BB for the last 3-4 years. Now, thanks to this thread, I'm wondering WHY AM I ON THIS SITE AT ALL? FOR THE GREAT HELP THAT IS OFFERED!! FOR COMMUNITY!! But thanks to threads like this it makes it hard to remember that.

Honeslty, this thread is so sad. I'm actually happy that the OP got an android and it pisses everyone off enough to make such thoughtless, idiotic statements. And for those that offered wisdom, I apologize to the very few of you. But the 1 in a TRILLION thing is so far removed from the truth that I cannot understand how someone can actually look at math in that way, write it down, and then act as if it is truth. I bet the number is much higher. There were reports about hardware/software issues with early Z10's in the summer. Who's to say BB didn't catch them all or do enough to get them replaced?

AND WHO IS ANYONE IN THIS FORUM TO THINK THAT THEY CAN JUST LABEL SOMEONE A LIAR BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING, PUT THE PERSON DOWN, AND THEN JUST WALK AWAY WITH NO EMPATHY??!! I now see why all those android fanboys are so ignorant- so is every other type of fanboy!!!
    12-07-13 09:19 PM
    My phone works wonderfully
    Even bricked a few times but did that for reasons (don't recommend unless u know EXACTLY what u r doin) use OEM charger too and mine doesn't have a sim card

Sim card? Just kidding....had to many laughs reading this thread....yes, it's a Verizon phone that's smoking fast
    I'm happy to know that OP has found a working device though
    The ALMIGHTY POWERFUL Mobile OS STL100-4 10.2.3.045
    12-07-13 09:21 PM
    @blk you are surprised that we doubt he had 4 Z10s that just died because they were all defects??? Come on lol.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-07-13 09:24 PM
    Umm.. that's just rediculous. You take care of it properly and it won't die on you? Not true. Any phone can die from hardware or software issues even if the event that caused the problem occured previously. My phone died with NO sideloads, NO leaks, NO non-offical anything. Never dropped it or got it wet. Just faded away forever one day. And I personally keep experiencing the same problem.
    You're the second person in this thread that misspelled the word ridiculous as 'rediculous'...

Speaking of four non-functioning Z10s in a row, what are the odds?

We need an accomplished statistician on this thread. What are the odds of several "four" malfunctioning devices occurring along with two forum posters misspelling the same word on the same forum? I have to think the odds are beyond credulity...
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    12-07-13 09:24 PM
    The TILT 2 was and still is my favorite device of all time! I'm sorry your experience with the phone wasn't good. That phone had everything before the iPhone or Android were anything. It was like windows on a phone (as opposed to win phone now). Almost kind of looked like android now with the big clock on the top front and little widgets scattered about. So ahead of it's time. Again, sorry. But thanks for bringing me back. I actually chucked that brick of a phone at this guy's head when he came at me to jack me. Worked as a weapon of self defense and then continued to work as a phone as well.
    I LOVED that phone when it worked right, lol - that's the only reason I stuck with it through 3 replacements! :-) I had the original Tilt (still do somewhere) and still absolutely love the fact that they worked just like Windows - Start button and everything. I think Windows would have done a lot better in the Smartphone market if they hadn't moved away from that!

I was happy when I first saw this thread because I thought SOMEONE might actually CARE to try to HELP the OP. And then maybe one of those suggestions might work for me. But no... just UGLINESS! Lately I've been wondering why I've been such a fan of BB for the last 3-4 years. Now, thanks to this thread, I'm wondering WHY AM I ON THIS SITE AT ALL? FOR THE GREAT HELP THAT IS OFFERED!! FOR COMMUNITY!! But thanks to threads like this it makes it hard to remember that.

Honeslty, this thread is so sad. I'm actually happy that the OP got an android and it pisses everyone off enough to make such thoughtless, idiotic statements. And for those that offered wisdom, I apologize to the very few of you. But the 1 in a TRILLION thing is so far removed from the truth that I cannot understand how someone can actually look at math in that way, write it down, and then act as if it is truth. I bet the number is much higher. There were reports about hardware/software issues with early Z10's in the summer. Who's to say BB didn't catch them all or do enough to get them replaced?

AND WHO IS ANYONE IN THIS FORUM TO THINK THAT THEY CAN JUST LABEL SOMEONE A LIAR BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING, PUT THE PERSON DOWN, AND THEN JUST WALK AWAY WITH NO EMPATHY??!! I now see why all those android fanboys are so ignorant- so is every other type of fanboy!!!
    The thing is, though, that the OP is not asking for help. He's already given up his "last" Z10 and has an Android now; with no device to troubleshoot, how can anyone help? I bet everyone would be much more inclined to help (and, heck, BELIEVE) if this thread were started when the second or third Z10 was "dead". As others have mentioned, there are a few other threads where people have offered possible solutions - why had the OP not searched for them before going through "4" phones and already switching? The SIM card and power issue theories were new to the OP but wouldn't have been if there had been any attempt at resolving the "issue". Plus, it's just really hard to believe that 4 is the "magic" number for so many disappointed Z10 owners.

It's just funny that everyone went through the same number of devices. It doesn't add to the believability of the story.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-07-13 09:39 PM
    My first z10 had tons of problems, so I returned it and got another from best buy instead of Verizon. Everything is better now. I bet Verizon got the first white z10s.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 09:43 PM
    @blk you are surprised that we doubt he had 4 Z10s that just died because they were all defects??? Come on lol.
    Honestly Dave I was, but even still I didn't attack him, say he made the wrong decision, or write anything stupid (not that you did either). BUTTTTT- then my Z10 died again!! I'm starting to think it could be because they are refurbished. But again, I completely see his recieving 4 fauly phones as possible and plausible.
    You're the second person in this thread that misspelled the word ridiculous as 'rediculous'...

Speaking of four non-functioning Z10s in a row, what are the odds?

We need an accomplished statistician on this thread. What are the odds of several "four" malfunctioning devices occurring along with two forum posters misspelling the same word on the same forum? I have to think the odds are beyond credulity...
    My God. I misspelled ridiculous. Kill me now. I also misspelled honestly as honeslty. I wonder if that means I'm the anti-christ?? Sorry for being human and misspelling a word. Also, I'm upset that this thread is such a great example of how cold and not helpful CB forums can be. This site has such great potential that can be seen all over! So stop bringing it down.

Also, as it just so happens, I have my bachelor's in I/O and Clinical Psychology and my masters in Clinical Psychology (although maybe I should give my degrees back seeing as I misspelled ridiculous). So I would say that I know a very good deal about statistics. I love them. Math is the only great truth in this world. And guess what?? No one could possibly get the statistics!! We'd need the numbers from BB and every single carrier. We'd need to group defects into categories to weed out the outliers.

However, if someone found all of this data (and it would be a massive amount unless BB did the research itself and has the answers as any company should) I would be more then happy to work it out for you guys! And I am certain that while not every Z10 is defective, it is very possible that multiple people in the world recieved multiple faulty devices. And even that two of those said people misspelled the word ridiculous at some point.
    anand_ma and litig8or98 like this.
    12-07-13 09:44 PM
    The thing is, though, that the OP is not asking for help. He's already given up his "last" Z10 and has an Android now; with no device to troubleshoot, how can anyone help? I bet everyone would be much more inclined to help (and, heck, BELIEVE) if this thread were started when the second or third Z10 was "dead". As others have mentioned, there are a few other threads where people have offered possible solutions - why had the OP not searched for them before going through "4" phones and already switching? The SIM card and power issue theories were new to the OP but wouldn't have been if there had been any attempt at resolving the "issue". Plus, it's just really hard to believe that 4 is the "magic" number for so many disappointed Z10 owners.

It's just funny that everyone went through the same number of devices. It doesn't add to the believability of the story.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. The trouble with these threads is that it's always too late to help the OP. For some reason they decided to suffer in silence; it never occurred to them to come here for help when they were having troubles (look at the post history). And yet suddenly when they were FED UP, they decided to go to the trouble of creating an account just to slag the product.

Well, isn't that strange... Personally, when I've had trouble with tech, I sign up to a forum looking for help, not to say Goodbye and how much the device sucks. But hey, it's all swings and roundabouts I guess...
    12-07-13 09:47 PM
    I LOVED that phone when it worked right, lol - that's the only reason I stuck with it through 3 replacements! :-) I had the original Tilt (still do somewhere) and still absolutely love the fact that they worked just like Windows - Start button and everything. I think Windows would have done a lot better in the Smartphone market if they hadn't moved away from that!
    I know right?! I couldn't believe they did that! They had multitasking and everything. I think that was almost 6 years ago. So sad.

I feel you. I saw that other thread about 1 other peson having 4 dead Z10's. But honestly (and this isn't just directed at you), if you do a serach of the forums for dead z10, bricked z10, z10 won't turn on, etc. you'll find MANY threads. I myself started two of the threads. I recieved a few really good tips, but I'm pretty sure not one of those threads went on to be longer than one page of comments. As is true with most other threads regarding the same topic. Whereas this thread has 6 pages as of now. If I would have recieved 6 pages worth of suggestions I'm sure my experiences would have been different. I won't be making anymore threads here regarding my own problems with a BB device. Too much hate. And the threads seemed to get buried WAY too quickly, so no more hope of support.

Come on. Who in their right mind would stay with a company that sent them multiple products that broke. I can't believe myself that I just had to ask ATT to send me ANOTHER z10. This time it's the last time though. If this phone dies, there is no point in me staying with BB. Also, I feel like BB should do more. Every time my phone dies I call them, tell them it's happened before and what solutions we'd tried in the past. Their answer is always that I have to call my carrier and go through their support. Can't BB acknowledge when a certain customer is having a hard time and reach out a hand? Everytime I call BB support they know about my previous problems. Just thought maybe BB would step up at some point and do something/say something. If my car kept dying in the same way multiple times I could sue under the lemon law in the US. I'm not saying anyone should sue BB (please don't they don't need it), but BB should definitely step up and do something about it when everyone seems to hate them
    12-07-13 09:55 PM
    Honestly Dave I was, but even still I didn't attack him, say he made the wrong decision, or write anything stupid (not that you did either). BUTTTTT- then my Z10 died again!! I'm starting to think it could be because they are refurbished. But again, I completely see his recieving 4 fauly phones as possible and plausible.

My God. I misspelled ridiculous. Kill me now. I also misspelled honestly as honeslty. I wonder if that means I'm the anti-christ?? Sorry for being human and misspelling a word. Also, I'm upset that this thread is such a great example of how cold and not helpful CB forums can be. This site has such great potential that can be seen all over! So stop bringing it down.

Also, as it just so happens, I have my bachelor's in I/O and Clinical Psychology and my masters in Clinical Psychology (although maybe I should give my degrees back seeing as I misspelled ridiculous). So I would say that I know a very good deal about statistics. I love them. Math is the only great truth in this world. And guess what?? No one could possibly get the statistics!! We'd need the numbers from BB and every single carrier. We'd need to group defects into categories to weed out the outliers.

However, if someone found all of this data (and it would be a massive amount unless BB did the research itself and has the answers as any company should) I would be more then happy to work it out for you guys! And I am certain that while not every Z10 is defective, it is very possible that multiple people in the world recieved multiple faulty devices. And even that two of those said people misspelled the word ridiculous at some point.
    I'm just a user on CB, so don't blame the CB team for what I say personally. But interesting that you should choose to slag them as well based on what I posted of my own accord.

A degree in Psychology, a SOCIAL SCIENCES degree, doesn't make you anywhere near an expert on statistics. Please. Just, no.

In your final paragraph you make unsubstantiated allegations that are impossible to prove or disprove. Ok, I think we're done here. Cheers.
    12-07-13 09:56 PM
    When in doubt, ask questions. Really simple.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 09:57 PM
    I know right?! I couldn't believe they did that! They had multitasking and everything. I think that was almost 6 years ago. So sad.

I feel you. I saw that other thread about 1 other peson having 4 dead Z10's. But honestly (and this isn't just directed at you), if you do a search of the forums for dead z10, bricked z10, z10 won't turn on, etc. you'll find MANY threads. I myself started two of the threads. I recieved a few really good tips, but I'm pretty sure not one of those threads went on to be longer than one page of comments. As is true with most other threads regarding the same topic. Whereas this thread has 6 pages as of now. If I would have recieved 6 pages worth of suggestions I'm sure my experiences would have been different. I won't be making anymore threads here regarding my own problems with a BB device. Too much hate. And the threads seemed to get buried WAY too quickly, so no more hope of support.

Come on. Who in their right mind would stay with a company that sent them multiple products that broke. I can't believe myself that I just had to ask ATT to send me ANOTHER z10. This time it's the last time though. If this phone dies, there is no point in me staying with BB. Also, I feel like BB should do more. Every time my phone dies I call them, tell them it's happened before and what solutions we'd tried in the past. Their answer is always that I have to call my carrier and go through their support. Can't BB acknowledge when a certain customer is having a hard time and reach out a hand? Everytime I call BB support they know about my previous problems. Just thought maybe BB would step up at some point and do something/say something. If my car kept dying in the same way multiple times I could sue under the lemon law in the US. I'm not saying anyone should sue BB (please don't they don't need it), but BB should definitely step up and do something about it when everyone seems to hate them

edit: saw a misspelled word. didn't want it to make anyone paranoid and think there's some cover up.
    12-07-13 09:59 PM

edit: saw a misspelled word. didn't want it to make anyone paranoid and think there's some cover up.
    You should definitely switch from BlackBerry to iPhone, or Android, or Windows Phone. Or Jolla Sailfish. Or FireFox...

Kudos to you as a BlackBerry supporter all these years and for having held out this long. But it's obviously not working for you now.

So? Just go and be happy with whatever device you choose to use! I'm sure it'll be better.
    siddharth likes this.
    12-07-13 10:10 PM
    I'm just a user on CB, so don't blame the CB team for what I say personally. But interesting that you should choose to slag them as well based on what I posted of my own accord.

A degree in Psychology, a SOCIAL SCIENCES degree, doesn't make you anywhere near an expert on statistics. Please. Just, no.

In your final paragraph you make unsubstantiated allegations that are impossible to prove or disprove. Ok, I think we're done here. Cheers.
    I apologize for my mistake if I made it seem like I was talking bad about the CB team. I wasn't. I was talking about members who have posted in this thread.

AND REALLY??? A Social Sciences degree means I know nothing about statistics? Do you not understand how we prove things in science? The point in having theories, experiments, and doing research? And btw, if it was just clinical psychology (while you would still be wrong) I MIGHT be able to understand your ignorant reasoning. But Industrial and Organizational psychology is business practices. All you do is record data and do experiments with none other than STATISTICS!!!! You do understand that every doctor (even those in social sciences!) recieves years of education on statistics and experimentation don't you? And while I may not have a Ph.D. (in psychology, usually related to experimentation and statistics, but not necessarily or Psy.D. ( in psychology, usually related to someone who wants to engage in clinical practice aka therapy), I damn well know a lot about statistics. Also, I had to take calculus and statistics in high school. Didn't most people? So shouldn't most people understand the basic rules of statistics like that you need accurate data? lmfao.

And what unsubstantiated allegations did I make? As I said before, if you look through the forums you'll find the threads of people talking about their z10s dying. How is this unsubstantiated? While most anything on the internet has to be taken with a grain of salt, I'd say there's more than enough evidence to prove my point which is that it's not impossible for someone to recieve multiple defective products.

Just one more thing. Say what you will about social sciences. Don't use our services if we offend you or you don't believe that we use statistics contantly. But don't knock the fact that millions of people around the world are alive, happy, or on their way towards a brighter tomorrow thanks to this field. And if you educate yourself and really work at you may be able to achieve actual enlightenment on earth - self actualization!! To think that a field in science would use statistics to prove it's findings and actually be really helpful to people. Go figure.

edit: not really sure why you're hating on me so much dude. No one else seemed to take it so personally. Also, I started 2 different threads regarding my problems with BB. They died shortly after they started. I DID ask questions, I DID try every solution possible. And I don't care what type of phone anyone has, if it turns off randomly for no reason and cannot turn back on no matter what then there is a serious problem!! And it's happened to me multiple times!!

All I was saying is that I can empathize with the OP and that I think it's garbage that people are just dismissing it. It's the same thing every other fan boy does.
    "Kudos to you as a BlackBerry supporter all these years and for having held out this long. But it's obviously not working for you now"
    You're right. My phone is literally not working. And it's not like it's the first time I encountered the exact same problem. But you're statement is again so ignorant. Push away new customers if you want because you don't like that they weren't a BB fan beforehand or whatever you can come up with. Don't try to forcibly push away any more BB fans PLEASE. The statistics show that you and others have already done that enough.
    12-07-13 10:12 PM
    I've went through that many Q10's and the one I thought was going to be ok...
    ...Has started to just shut itself off for no reason similar to the last two I had.
    ...According to the folks at Tmobile they have had more trouble than success with the new BB's.
    12-07-13 10:17 PM
    And I would like to shake your hand sir. Well done.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 10:17 PM
    To the long comment above.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 10:18 PM
    And I would like to shake your hand sir. Well done.
    To the long comment above.
    Ugh I'm sorry if you meant me. Truly. This user and I should not be doing this in this thread. I will move it to messaging.
    12-07-13 10:20 PM
    I apologize for my mistake if I made it seem like I was talking bad about the CB team. I wasn't. I was talking about members who have posted in this thread.

AND REALLY??? A Social Sciences degree means I know nothing about statistics? Do you not understand how we prove things in science? The point in having theories, experiments, and doing research? And btw, if it was just clinical psychology (while you would still be wrong) I MIGHT be able to understand your ignorant reasoning. But Industrial and Organizational psychology is business practices. All you do is record data and do experiments with none other than STATISTICS!!!! You do understand that every doctor (even those in social sciences!) recieves years of education on statistics and experimentation don't you? And while I may not have a Ph.D. (in psychology, usually related to experimentation and statistics, but not necessarily or Psy.D. ( in psychology, usually related to someone who wants to engage in clinical practice aka therapy), I damn well know a lot about statistics. Also, I had to take calculus and statistics in high school. Didn't most people? So shouldn't most people understand the basic rules of statistics like that you need accurate data? lmfao.

And what unsubstantiated allegations did I make? As I said before, if you look through the forums you'll find the threads of people talking about their z10s dying. How is this unsubstantiated? While most anything on the internet has to be taken with a grain of salt, I'd say there's more than enough evidence to prove my point which is that it's not impossible for someone to recieve multiple defective products.

Just one more thing. Say what you will about social sciences. Don't use our services if we offend you or you don't believe that we use statistics contantly. But don't knock the fact that millions of people around the world are alive, happy, or on their way towards a brighter tomorrow thanks to this field. And if you educate yourself and really work at you may be able to achieve actual enlightenment on earth - self actualization!! To think that a field in science would use statistics to prove it's findings and actually be really helpful to people. Go figure.

blkbrylvr, we dont believe you. you are not credible. you state that you did not sideloads and no leaks etc... Well then you must forget what you say in your other threads. You stated in one of your other post that you were trying a different autoloader. so you have been using leaks and sideloading androids apps. you also mention that you had the .1055. Well there are no official anywhere in the world today .1055. So you must be using the leak that has been around . you also mention official leaks in your posts. there are no such thing as official leaks. I dont believe what you have been saying. and from the response you have been getting a very large number of community people dont believe a word of what you are saying. Just go .
    12-07-13 10:20 PM

AND REALLY??? A Social Sciences degree means I know nothing about statistics? Do you not understand how we prove things in science? The point in having theories, experiments, and doing research? And btw, if it was just clinical psychology (while you would still be wrong) I MIGHT be able to understand your ignorant reasoning.
    Just so you know, I got this far, and then stopped reading once you said my reasoning was ignorant. Whatever else you had to say is lost on me.

I guess psychology majors are overrated. One would think they would understand enough about human psychology to know how to conduct an argument without alienating the person they're debating. Cheers. I won't put you on the ignore list, but I WILL be ignoring any further posts. We're definitely done, son.
    12-07-13 10:25 PM
162 ... 4567