I got my Z10 on Feb. 5th and it has been sweet sweet sweet since then.

I just love typing messages on my Z10, like this thread post... often I'll use the flick typing and voice typing interchangeably. It is so cool. I love the little circle the appears to help position the cursor accurately. I love to red squiggly line that almost always brings up the correct spelling of a misspelled word.

I love the camera. I've posted a number of my photos on CB threads. It's a really really good camera, and easy to use. I especially love using the included Story Maker app to create slideshows and videos quickly.

I love using the "Play On" feature to listen to music or play videos on my hdtv. And it didn't even require any setup. As soon as my Z10 was connected to my home wifi, it recognized my home theatre which had already been connected to wifi a couple of years ago. No extra setup? Awesome!

I love using the video chat feature in BBM and have used it a number of times with family members. Really sweet.

Just wanted to share my experience. And I have read most of the other posts here. I read that some people are having certain issues. None of those issues here. It just works perfectly for me.

Finally, a cool blackberry!!!

Posted via CB10
    miketko and GreenCopperz like this.
    03-07-13 09:40 AM