I have not tried 10.1 yet, mine is running 10.0.90. The OS has been very stable, I have installed 20+ Android ported apps, 30+ native apps, and I have never experienced slow responsiveness or random reboot - not even once.

Battery:
    Previously I owned Nexus One/Galaxy Nexus, as well as 9900. To compare their battery life:
    9900 (2 hours usage) < Galaxy Nexus (2.5 hours usage) < Nexus One (3 hours usage) < Z10 (3.5 hours usage)*
    *Usage hours = screen time (50% mobile network, 50% wifi, approximately), my usage pattern is quite regular

Bugs:
    I would never expect a new OS to be bug free, during the past month I have experienced a number of bugs, notably:
    1. IKEv2 VPN connection refuses to connect when using Authentication ID type IPv4 (workaround is to use Email authentication)
    2. I keep getting notifications to upgrade certain apps, when they are already up-to-date.
    3. Occasionally Hub stops synchronizing all accounts, I have reboot it to resolve the problem

Misc:
    1. Some people experienced higher than normal mobile data usage, but I personally have not had issue with mobile data, the usage is on par with my previous Android phones.
    2. Some people said "Other data" uses lot of internal storage space. I have 50+ apps installed and "Other data" uses 5.5 GB. When I first got the phone, "Other data" used around 4.4 GB.
    jarrodmeyer likes this.
    05-06-13 07:23 PM
    thanks for the short review!
    05-07-13 05:42 AM
    bah. I've had mine now for about 6 weeks. The first month was fine. THe last 2 weeks sucks donkeys. Enough that I'm going to switch to something else. The fact that the Hub just stops working without any notification is a HUGE issue for me. Like. how can you tell if you didn't get any email because there is none or because the Hub is frozen? Do you constantly reboot the damn thing hoping for a change? Or what? Toss in the fact that sometimes my BBM messages don't even send. Like wtf? If you can't communicate efficiently with the BB, what is the point of having it? And the calendar app is a bloody mess. The more I use it, the more I hate it. I can't believe how long it takes to properly input calendar entries due to the scroll wheel. Why can't I just TYPE in a time? Far too many times I entered in a time in AM or PM incorrectly because I have to enter an appointment/meeting quickly.. only to have the notification come up at the WRONG time. There is simply no excuse for this crap.

And why the hell is the virtual keyboard insisting on replacing properly spelled words with other words? E.g. I can't for the life of me figure out how to stop it from replacing "but" with "hut", amongst other things. I think that if the BB scans my email, it'd be abundantly obvious that "but" occurs far more frequently than "hut" does (which would a total of 0 times).

I can't believe I gave up my BB9900 for this POS.

Someone should amend the "Keep moving" campaign to "keep moving right past BB". *grr*.
    05-07-13 06:22 AM
    Never had issues with the hub stopped working.

Instead of reboot though, try to see if it starts working again by simply restarting the hub only by swiping down diagonally from the top right corner of the screen 5 times. That "reboots" the hub only.
    05-07-13 06:30 AM
    Far too many times I entered in a time in AM or PM incorrectly because I have to enter an appointment/meeting quickly.. only to have the notification come up at the WRONG time. There is simply no excuse for this crap.
    That's just plain user error. Don't blame the phone for you being stressed out not noticing things.
    05-07-13 06:33 AM