thanks konvajw - lifesaver! Deleted my hotmail account and all other calendars reappeared. Seriously not feeling the love for this BlackBerry...
    Nothing to do with BlackBerry

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    08-15-13 10:55 AM
    When outlook starting having the problem, ALL of my calendars (work, gmail, yahoo) synched to my Z10 actually disappeared from Calendar app and Remember app wasn't working either. So I deleted my outlook.com account and all others came back immediately. So while folks say this is a Microsoft/Outlook problem, it is also a Blackberry problem in that it impacted all of my other accounts/calendars also on my Z10 (all calendars "gone" and Remember app not working) - which I don't think should be the case and Blackberry 10 should better isolate accounts so a major problem with one doesn't impact the others....

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:26 PM
    When outlook starting having the problem, ALL of my calendars (work, gmail, yahoo) synched to my Z10 actually disappeared from Calendar app and Remember app wasn't working either. So I deleted my outlook.com account and all others came back immediately. So while folks say this is a Microsoft/Outlook problem, it is also a Blackberry problem in that it impacted all of my other accounts/calendars also on my Z10 (all calendars "gone" and Remember app not working) - which I don't think should be the case and Blackberry 10 should better isolate accounts so a major problem with one doesn't impact the others....

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:44 PM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    +2 Although a reboot/resync to Hotmail accounts brought back my work calendar, tasks and notes along with my Hotmail calendars. With Balance on my phone, how did this wipe out my work calendar/task and notes entries ??
    08-15-13 09:58 PM
    Same issue happening six week later? This morning, I lost all entries in my Z10's calendar. Deleting Outlook.com account brought gCal and local entries back, but my work EAS calendar remains empty... I hesitated deleting work account from the phone, though understand it may suffer the same Microsoft outage-related issue. Not happy
    09-29-13 08:49 PM
    I am having the same issue. Deleting my outlook.com account from my Z10 "solved" the problem, except now I can't use my outlook.com account from my Z10.

That's messed up...
    10-01-13 09:20 AM
    I had this issue also. I was getting alerts and reminders in the hub but nothing was showing up in the calendar. The fix was to swipe down from the top of the screen select "manage" and make sure the box next to your calendar is checked.
    10-11-13 08:14 AM
    Having the same problem.
    Rebooting helped a bit but appointments still missing.

How do I delete the Outlook account?
    10-13-13 06:56 PM
    Having the same problem.
    Rebooting helped a bit but appointments still missing.

How do I delete the Outlook account?
    You go to 'Settings'/'Accounts', select your Outlook account, and then use brute force to push that 'Delete' button at the bottom of your screen.

STL100-2 10.1.0.4633 & PB 64GB
    10-14-13 01:06 AM
    You go to 'Settings'/'Accounts', select your Outlook account, and then use brute force to push that 'Delete' button at the bottom of your screen.

Thanks for your reply.
    When I select the account the only option on the. Bottom of the screen is "delete all"
    I do not want to delete all of my accounts.
    Just one
    10-15-13 06:41 PM
    Thanks for your reply.
    When I select the account the only option on the. Bottom of the screen is "delete all"
    I do not want to delete all of my accounts.
    Just one
    Really? In the Settings/Accounts, have you actually opened settings for your Outlook account? There should be a 'Delete' button in there.

10-16-13 08:43 AM
    It's months later and same thing happened to me. I have read this entire thread and have followed everyone's advice and I still have no calendar. It's as if the appointments are there but they are invisible because if I go to 'search' for an appointment within the calendar I can get the details of that appointment but it still is not visible on that particular day. Any more ideas on how to fix this before I throw my phone out the window???
    01-24-14 08:22 AM
    It's months later and same thing happened to me. I have read this entire thread and have followed everyone's advice and I still have no calendar. It's as if the appointments are there but they are invisible because if I go to 'search' for an appointment within the calendar I can get the details of that appointment but it still is not visible on that particular day. Any more ideas on how to fix this before I throw my phone out the window???
    Is the Remember app working?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 08:41 AM
    Is the Remember app working?

It appears to be...but don't really know how to check other than every entry within the app is still there

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 09:10 AM
39 12