I charge my battery with a wall charger and suddenly it went off. I took out the battery for a moment and put it back again and i felt that the phone (not the battery) was really hot and wont turn on, not even the LED.

I even tried to connect it to the PC , reload and update the OS but the screen is blank but the LED turns on to GREEN. After the software update i tried to open it again but same issue.

I tried to connect it again in my PC but after the blackberry logo appear it will just turn to the charging icon.

Whenever i took out the battery and put it back again the phone keeps on heating. What should i do? Please Help me.
    07-19-15 04:50 AM
    Are you able to boot at all? What happened when you connected to your PC and tried to upgrade your OS?
    Is your battery charged now? usually overheating is due to some app that is constantly running on your phone. A wipe and reload would be the best....

what has happened??
    07-20-15 09:36 AM
    I know this may be a little out there, but has helped me a few times. One of my old Z30s wouldn't show anything when turned on so I hooked it up to HDMI and was able to scroll through and see everything. On another Z30 with a broken screen I did the same, but used a mouse as the touch response was dead to scroll around and get to my passwords which were stuck in an older version of Password Keeper.

Maybe try connecting it to the TV, selecting the correct HDMI, then turn on and see if anything shows. It does take a few, but I have done this and the startup screen with the BlackBerry logo would show until the device turned on and was then able to get into my devices. Both times were screen issues.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 10:02 AM