I have a Z10 and I am using it for past 14 months. Yesterday, All of a sudden, the phone suddenly got shut down. I tried to power on but no luck. I tried swapping the batteries. battery socket area got lil bit heated up but phone didn't power back on. There is no red light blinking coming on top of the screen.

I really don't know what to do. I purchased the phone online via ebay and when I took it to blackberry service centre. They said since red light is not blinking on the screen. There is no way they can help me.

If anyone of you have any idea how to deal with this situation. Please let me know.
    07-15-15 02:36 AM
    How can they say, they can't help if red light is not blinking.. idiots.. such a worst service.. even in hyderabad, this is the problem... bad service.. sorry to hear this dude.. Let's see if someone gives any solution..

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 04:26 AM
    Sorry to tell you, but if there is no red led coming on - the motherboard might be fried!

Check to see if it is recognized by BlackBerry Link. ( battery not necessary)

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 08:02 PM